AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2018
I started on CamSoda, and I'm wondering how other webcammers out there are also using that website and are faring well.

It's been about a week since I started shows on CamSoda, and my earnings are close to $20.00. I could make my shows longer, but I have other people living where I am who could definitely disturb my shows (I'd have to mute my broadcast) or just find out what I'm doing altogether.

Also, having experience on CamSoda, have any of you used other cam sites besides CamSoda (I'm sure many of you have), and do you prefer those sites over CamSoda?

One of the studio models I follow told me today that her studio has seen declines in earnings on CB and they are proposing to move her to Camsoda. I looked at the Google search traffic comparing Camsoda to Chaturbate, and there is no comparison. Chaturbate dominates. Can someone really make a better income on Camsoda? Are there any advantages or features that Camsoda has comparing against Chaturbate? I browsed Camsoda briefly and it looked like a CB clone at first glance. I saw some nice features for the viewers, but for the performer it looks like a similar model to CB.

Camsoda and Stripchat are total no go's for me, since they so openly partner up with the shittiest cam pirate sites out there.

Camsoda and Stripchat are total no go's for me, since they so openly partner up with the shittiest cam pirate sites out there.

Can you provide any details on that? You mean Camsoda is actually recording the performances and supplying those to Upstore or Rec-Tube? Camsoda advertises its DMCA service on behalf of the model on the signup page. That's beyond cynical if Camsoda is both the pirate's agent and also the legal representative for you against the pirate.

Does anyone have experience with Camsoda's DMCA? Are they easy to work with?

upload_2018-10-22_2-13-16.png

Camsoda and Stripchat are partners (affiliates) of all cam specialized pirate tube sites, meaning in the end they finance these sites through revshare. Open any of these sites and look who's advertising. Camsoda and Stripchat are on ALL of these sites.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Camsoda and Stripchat are partners (affiliates) of all cam specialized pirate tube sites, meaning in the end they finance these sites through revshare. Open any of these sites and look who's advertising. Camsoda and Stripchat are on ALL of these sites.

That's not really how it works. Anyone can join an affiliate network (such as crakrevenue) and advertise stripchat (or whatever offers they choose). Just because an ad displays on a website doesn't mean there's any sort of partnership between the website and advertiser. There's almost always a middle man (affiliate/ad network) in between and the advertiser may not even be aware of their existence. The affiliate network isn't necessarily going to know where those ads are being run either. The only thing stripchat and camsoda could (and should) do is contact the affiliate network and have their offer pulled from that affiliate. Or maybe they have and they just keep popping up on a different network and/or account. Who knows. In any case, suggesting a partnership between those sites simply because their ads are being served is a bit of a stretch.

Believe me, they know. I made them aware and camsoda is named directly as a partner, this is not going through an ad network and neither is stripchat.

Believe me, they know. I made them aware and camsoda is named directly as a partner, this is not going through an ad network and neither is stripchat.

Now you have me curious.

First one I came across with a stripchat popunder was through exoclick's affiliate network. Then I came across another recording site that had stripchat rooms listed on it. Everything was linked directly to stripchat, no affiliate network redirects or anything. Obviously, extremely suspicious. However, after looking at it more, it would sometimes display chaturbate rooms too in the same way. Links were directly to chaturbate. However, they were part of chaturbate's own affiliate program. So, it makes sense they would be showing chaturbate rooms. Not sure what's going on there.

Now you have me curious.

First one I came across with a stripchat popunder was through exoclick's affiliate network. Then I came across another recording site that had stripchat rooms listed on it. Everything was linked directly to stripchat, no affiliate network redirects or anything. Obviously, extremely suspicious. However, after looking at it more, it would sometimes display chaturbate rooms too in the same way. Links were directly to chaturbate. However, they were part of chaturbate's own affiliate program. So, it makes sense they would be showing chaturbate rooms. Not sure what's going on there.

Correction, the stripchat links are going through stripchat's own affiliate program (I didn't know they had one until now).

If you look up on the most notorious cam tube site, you will see camsoda as a "partner". This is a connection way deeper than anything else. On this network of sites that i mean chaturbate is served through an ad network, camsoda and stripchat are partners. Believe me, I've been in contact with them. Streamate too (white label), they're all completely aware of it.

If you look up on the most notorious cam tube site, you will see camsoda as a "partner". This is a connection way deeper than anything else. On this network of sites that i mean chaturbate is served through an ad network, camsoda and stripchat are partners. Believe me, I've been in contact with them. Streamate too (white label), they're all completely aware of it.

Is there any way you could post a link to the partner page with Camsoda's name? People should see that.

It is one thing to support the pirates financially by taking clicks from the pirate networks back to the webcam site. But it is a far more corrupt interaction if Camsoda is helping them to record Camsoda performances or refusing DMCA takedowns. Camsoda appears to be incredibly model-friendly and their DMCA takedowns look to be real. There must be a bigger backstory to this.

What I am wondering is if Camsoda is effectively bribing the pirates? Is this basically a hush payment and the implied agreement is that the pirates will stay away from Camsoda's website and not record there? And another angle on this might be that Camsoda wants a financial relationship with the pirates so that they will actually comply with DMCA takedowns.

What I am wondering is if Camsoda is effectively bribing the pirates? Is this basically a hush payment and the implied agreement is that the pirates will stay away from Camsoda's website and not record there? And another angle on this might be that Camsoda wants a financial relationship with the pirates so that they will actually comply with DMCA takedowns.

The cynic in me always wondered if this was the case with some of the DMCA takedown services. Is there some sort of financial arrangement between them or is it even the same people playing both sides?

As shitty as it is, it might be somewhat advantageous if camsoda was a "partner". At least then they might be more effective at getting content taken down.

And yeah, at this point, I have no idea what site we're talking about here. Kind of makes things difficult, but I'm also aware we're not allowed to post the names of those sites.

Reactions: Smores
Status
Not open for further replies.