AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone play Ark: Survival Evolved?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ark: Survival Evolved? wow i play that sometimes. :) its pretty cool but i normally play solo player people can be annoying :( also being a girl gamer dont help. like omg its a girl. then some player are like i have a big dick and shit.... i hate that. also i stopped using my microphone im too scared i will get bullied online again i have mental disorders and i am very emotional. also i think most people hate my NY accent :(

Ark: Survival Evolved? wow i play that sometimes. :) its pretty cool but i normally play solo player people can be annoying :( also being a girl gamer dont help. like omg its a girl. then some player are like i have a big dick and shit.... i hate that. also i stopped using my microphone im too scared i will get bullied online again i have mental disorders and i am very emotional. also i think most people hate my NY accent :(

If you ever want to play let me know! Id love to play with another person as I usually play solo.

Anyone else playing this? I’ve been playing daily for months and would love to find others to play PVE with. Hmu if so, I’m on steam. PM for my steam Id :)
I played the shit out of ARK back when it was still in early access! Used to host a private server for my friends called "LAN Before Time"

Unfortunately I currently lack the time and hard drive space to keep playing it right now or I'd be down.

Nearly 150gb needed for storage space, and growing with each expansion, really gives me pause. The survival crafting and exploration appeals to me, but here's my question: is there any sort of narrative to the content? Like is there any reason why I'm a funny-looking naked dude, running around and Pokemoning dinosaurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.