AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone still live at home/with parents?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hoping this isnt a repeat thread but i couldnt find one already on this topic;

I still live at home with my parents so am using a loft at someone elses house to cam, it hasnt be converted so i put carpet etc down on oneside and some curtains to keep heat in and wooden panels along the top, but there isnt much space, its a bit cluttered and theres only a bean bag.

Im worried this is affecting my camming as it doesnt look as homely and comfy, also means i can only get there in the daytime hours and have to be worried about someone finding me or hearing me downstairs (not everyone knows)

I still live with my parents
and havea business so cant affford to rent my own place.

Is anyone else in a similar situation? I have to keep lying about where im going and what im doing during the day.

Need some help as its becoming stressful!!

@lolalaurentMFC

xxx

When I first started out on this site almost two years ago, I was still living with my parents. I would just work in my bedroom very late at night while my parents were sleeping. My room was down the hallway so it wasnt extremely hard. I obviously had to keep quiet when doing privates and stuff like that. and the only other downfall was that my dad woke up super early in the morning so my hours were really screwed up. I worked from midnight till 5am. I did really well and its hilarious because the guys actually got off on the fact that I had to be quiet in privates because I was a naughty girl and my parents were in bed lol :p

So is there anyway you can just work from home at your parents?

lolalaurent said:
my dads room is opposite mine and he goes to bed between 12 and 2 am so id only be able to start at 2 and not use any toys or audio :/

i think i need to leave the business and use the rent on a bedsit?

hohum :(
I'm pretty sure audio is mandatory. Do you have any friends you can stay with who wouldn't mind you camming?

I live with my parents I'm just quiet. There are other things to do on MFC then fap and be loud. Lotion/ Oil or just being quiet. I've explained that I live with people and can't be loud and guys get it and some love it.

Reactions: MaddAlice
I cammed in my parent's house for a while. They slept right next to me and were light sleepers. I started out typing most of the time and telling people I had to be quiet. Because I was still engaging and paid attention, it didn't seem to be much of an issue. And yes lots of guys think it is hilarious that you're sneaking about in your parent's house.

At first I started out completely silent, but then eventually I just started talking and kept topics away from the dirty. My brother plays MMOs and talks in to a headset constantly so my talking wasn't out of the ordinary.

The one issue I did run in to was that very few people were willing to do privates if I had to be quiet. In fact I do not remember doing any privates at all except when everyone was out of the house.

Light music playing definitely helps cover up extra sounds, by the way.

Yep, I'm still quite young so I live with my parents. It's pretty annoying and not to mention extremely nerve wracking. Thankfully everyone in my house besides me have generally the same work hours so I use that time to cam. I used to go on at night but my bedroom is right next to my parent's and it was just too risky for my liking.

I've been told by many members that I could do better at night. And I would love to cam in a comfy, open space and not have to worry about being loud or having anyone see me. So right now my friend and I are looking into moving to an apartment, maybe even a studio. She cams too but currently can't due to the fact that she lives with her parents as well.

While I feel sad about leaving my family, moving will make things much easier in many aspects.

grlcalledcoma said:
Yep, I'm still quite young so I live with my parents. It's pretty annoying and not to mention extremely nerve wracking. Thankfully everyone in my house besides me have generally the same work hours so I use that time to cam. I used to go on at night but my bedroom is right next to my parent's and it was just too risky for my liking.

I've been told by many members that I could do better at night. And I would love to cam in a comfy, open space and not have to worry about being loud or having anyone see me. So right now my friend and I are looking into moving to an apartment, maybe even a studio. She cams too but currently can't due to the fact that she lives with her parents as well.

While I feel sad about leaving my family, moving will make things much easier in many aspects.

I actually got an apartment with my friends two weeks ago, and so far it has been amazing. Especially if camming is your only job the difference is almost night and day, especially if you are relaxed and casual with your friends! Today my roommate popped in twice during two different shows to ask me if I wanted coffee or a sandwich :]

My webcam is attached to a tower so I can't move around freely, but when my friend is here I can use her laptop to do shows in the shower, kitchen, or big empty living room (we are too poor for furniture!).

My only suggestion to you is looking for an apartment with a good sound rating thing, especially if you want to be loud.

Evvie said:
grlcalledcoma said:

I actually got an apartment with my friends two weeks ago, and so far it has been amazing. Especially if camming is your only job the difference is almost night and day, especially if you are relaxed and casual with your friends! Today my roommate popped in twice during two different shows to ask me if I wanted coffee or a sandwich :]

My webcam is attached to a tower so I can't move around freely, but when my friend is here I can use her laptop to do shows in the shower, kitchen, or big empty living room (we are too poor for furniture!).

My only suggestion to you is looking for an apartment with a good sound rating thing, especially if you want to be loud.

Ah, that is a good idea, thanks! I hear so many ladies on here talking about getting noise violations hahaha.

I've always been pretty independent and above my age so that makes me even more excited to be out on my own. I love proving my worth to people that doubt me.

Reactions: MaddAlice
Status
Not open for further replies.