AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone work for Paxum here ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2017
Quebec, Canada
Twitter Username
@hereiam_78
Chaturbate Username
hereiam_78
or anyone knows someone working there ?

i have a major issue ... i get payout from CB and ask paxum for EFT and i never receive my money in my bank account, they told me that need contact their processor and give me news but .... i'm still waiting. I read lot of bad comments here and on the web about paxum .. i hope i will not loose my money.

Please can someone help me and others with that ??

thank you

or anyone knows someone working there ?

i have a major issue ... i get payout from CB and ask paxum for EFT and i never receive my money in my bank account, they told me that need contact their processor and give me news but .... i'm still waiting. I read lot of bad comments here and on the web about paxum .. i hope i will not loose my money.

Please can someone help me and others with that ??

thank you

Not here but on twitter you can try "paxumchris" he's one of their industry reps.

thank you Missvc ... i have found Ruth Blair from paxum ... ruth@paxum.com ... she answer me in less than 2 hours and almost (75%) resolve my issue and take the lead on my issue (i hope all be ok damn) ... and i wrote to chris too ... chris@paxum.com ... he answer also me fast but ive start with Ruth, both seems to take care of their costumers.

So you have paxum problem ... try those 2 guys !!

well....paxum service is restricted .I cant transfer my funds on a card.Is it just me,or its normal paxum issue?I wrote them....but nothing yet....:/

I tried to move over to paxum when payoneer ended global bank transfer and I could not get anyone to answer the phone for like a week. Imagine I was a client!! They turned me off from that point. First choice or wire deposit for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.