AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

APPLICATION UNDER REVIEW, NO FEEDBACK

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2021
My application on MFC has taken over 48hrs. I wrote to support but still no feedback. Can someone in here look into it for me. I have been refreshing my inbox every few hours and checked spam. Would appreciate favorable or unfavorable feedback.

REFERENCE :: 1288946

This time of year there are lots of new sign ups. Its also the weekend.

Patience. It can take up to 2 weeks sometimes depending how backed up support is with application reviews.

Also there is no mfc support staff on this forum. No one can do anything to speed up your application.

Upvote 0
This time of year there are lots of new sign ups. Its also the weekend.

Patience. It can take up to 2 weeks sometimes depending how backed up support is with application reviews.

Also there is no mfc support staff on this forum. No one can do anything to speed up your application.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:... if i could just get some feed back.. negative or positive.

Upvote 0
:confused::confused::confused::confused:... if i could just get some feed back.. negative or positive.

I'm not sure what you think it is any of us here on the forum can do? It's a cam model application. We can't give you feedback when we don't know whether or not you sent in everything they require (Your ID and profile photos and all of that will be required before you start broadcasting). I realize that you've probably seen that there are support reps. on this forum for Stripchat and Chaturbate and other sites. But there isn't a support rep. for MyFreeCams on here. You will have to be patient, and wait for MFC to e-mail you back. Maybe MFC Support is busier on weekends? With all these models getting banned on Chaturbate, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them are now signing up to MyFreeCams. And 48 hours really isn't that bad of a wait for a cam site to approve you. That's actually normal. Now if you go this entire week without hearing back from them, then that's when I'd be worried.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.