AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are AVN and Exxxotica the only adult expos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope! There's lots! Fetcon in Florida is coming up this month (okay, August) and there's all sorts of other conventions. Thing is, there's safety in numbers so the conventions you hear about are the ones that have found traction and proven themselves to be safe/non-scammy. The big names are definitely Exxxotica and AVN but it's the same as how there are other comic/anime/gamer conventions besides SDCC and Blizzcon. The bigger names get more money and therefore more attention.

Nope! There's lots! Fetcon in Florida is coming up this month (okay, August) and there's all sorts of other conventions. Thing is, there's safety in numbers so the conventions you hear about are the ones that have found traction and proven themselves to be safe/non-scammy. The big names are definitely Exxxotica and AVN but it's the same as how there are other comic/anime/gamer conventions besides SDCC and Blizzcon. The bigger names get more money and therefore more attention.
I'm upset that I missed Exxxotica in Chicago. I Couldn't go because I can't drive ( I live in Wisconsin).

Lalexpo just wrapped up. XBIZ Berlin is the next big one. There's also, errr, whatever the hell it is in Quebec coming up here soon.
Hi fellow Canadian! I hope to visit some of the expos here one day. Lots of Canadians are in the adult business, I'm surprised we don't have more going on here!

Hi fellow Canadian! I hope to visit some of the expos here one day. Lots of Canadians are in the adult business, I'm surprised we don't have more going on here!

From the great state of Colorado, actually ;) Just happen to know about QWEBEC, it's called. Wouldn't be surprised if there's more going on up there. That's the only one I'm aware of though.

I know Crak is up there. They also have offices in Chicago, if I remember correctly. Crak is the affiliate network promoting MyFreeCams and CrakMedia has a couple other projects in their quiver. It'd be interesting to attend just to see some of the other Canadians in the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.