AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are private shows capped and put online also?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Public shows are capped and posted by bots. Privates, by the person paying. Most people don't cap and post the privates they're paying for, but there's a handful of scum that does.

TruPrivate on MFC should curtail this a bit. As there will be no spying by people who could cap the show.

And if the person who is in the Private with you caps it and puts it on the internet, you will have an idea as to who did it and deal with that person as you deem necessary (block, ban, etc...)

Anything you do on cam can potentially be capped and posted. Anything you put on the internet could be made public.

for the sake o justice! it's not the capping that gets me, it's the getting away with making a paid service a free one. I equate it with taking dollars out of the models' hands. Does anyone know of action that can be taken against the individual (the private capper since they can be identified) that copies content? Aside from getting an account banned and them creating a new one?

for the sake o justice! it's not the capping that gets me, it's the getting away with making a paid service a free one. I equate it with taking dollars out of the models' hands. Does anyone know of action that can be taken against the individual (the private capper since they can be identified) that copies content? Aside from getting an account banned and them creating a new one?
Targeting the capper is hard, but there are things you can do to remove the stolen content. One option is to submit a DMCA takedown request, either on your own (any information you submit with the request will be made public so I would not advise doing this with your real contact information) or through a company that will do it for you but this comes with issues of its own (mainly that they are typically unreliable and do not fulfill their service offerings).

Many performers choose not to do this because it's a hassle, potentially a security threat if you do it wrong, and kind of pointless because the recordings will likely just pop back up. If you find your content posted on a big tube site, many allow you to reclaim it and at least start getting the ad revenue paid to you. Watermarks are your friend and you can potentially lead the traffic back to your sites where they can pay you.

There are several threads here on the forum regarding these topics, sorry I don't have links for you at the moment, perhaps someone else will be able to grab them but you should be able to search for the ones in the public section as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.