AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are there any programs I can download that will record...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LineahRose

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 13, 2014
United States
chaturbate.com
Are there any programs I can download that will record my live cam shows and save the videos to my computer? I know of hypercam but the quality isn't the greatest and i'm just looking for a way to record everything I do on cam so later on I can sell the content in pieces and what not. Any ideas? Thank you!

Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
Re: Are there any programs I can download that will record..

LineahRose said:
Are there any programs I can download that will record my live cam shows and save the videos to my computer? I know of hypercam but the quality isn't the greatest and i'm just looking for a way to record everything I do on cam so later on I can sell the content in pieces and what not. Any ideas? Thank you!

Debut Video Capture
http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/

Reactions: LittleRedEnvy

My Screen Recorder is a better screen recording software. It records your screen and audio from the speakers or your voice from the microphone - or both simultaneously. The recordings are clear and look great when played back on your PC or uploaded to YouTube. It will record directly to standard compressed format that works with any video editor or any tool, no conversion required.

Ian bell said:
My Screen Recorder is a better screen recording software. It records your screen and audio from the speakers or your voice from the microphone - or both simultaneously. The recordings are clear and look great when played back on your PC or uploaded to YouTube. It will record directly to standard compressed format that works with any video editor or any tool, no conversion required.
This is spam FYI.

I started using ManyCam to record parts of my shows. But you have to remember to click the button to stop recording otherwise the video doesn't save (learned that the hard way, oops!)

I use Mac, any ideas how to do it with mac?
Especially, while i am on encoder.
I have figured out nothing better but using 2 webcams, one webcam for encoder, another one for photo booth on mac

LoonaVision said:
I have figured out nothing better but using 2 webcams, one webcam for encoder, another one for photo booth on mac
Check out a program called "Screeny."

LoonaVision said:
I thought you could record directly on the encoder? :think:

Reactions: LoonaVision

Yeah, you can just record using the encoder itself. I've done it several times for videos both while streaming and offline.

AmberCutie said:
LoonaVision said:
I thought you could record directly on the encoder? :think:
it is recording the whole thing, so if i am online for 3 hours, it will record whole 3 hours, i can stop or pause it.

LoonaVision said:

If nothing else you can use QuickTime Player. File->New Screen Recording

QT Player's interface isn't the best, but hey, it's free. :)

And there's a ton of other programs that will do it. Just type "screen recording" or whatever into the App Store. I've used Screeny before. It worked ok.

Just thought I'd mention the software I use. It's for PC only, no mac version. sorry. And it's shareware. So you can download and try for a limited time free to see if it works. But the licensed copy costs $20. FastStone Capture.
http://www.faststone.org/download.htm

There's three other software titles on that page. Two of them are freeware so if you need them you don't have to pay for those.

A powerful, lightweight, yet full-featured screen capture tool that allows you to easily capture and annotate anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand regions and even scrolling windows/web pages. It also allows you to record screen activities and sound into video files.

If you've seen any of the tutorials i've posted on the forum for inkscape and other stuff, they've all been made with FastStone Capture. It gives you the option of recording any size box or full screen. Sound or not. It can highlight your mouse or not record the mouse at all. Also the choice of highlighting mouse clicks or not. Once you change the settings to best resolution and highest frame rate, and the mouse and sound settings how you like, they stay that way next time you start the program. So you don't have to always fidget with them. Also you can pause recording with a mouse click or key combination and continue right where you are without having to have it start a new file.
It also has a nifty little movie editor included. That itself isn't worth using except for one feature. You can pull up any of your recordings and make animated gifs of any size and quality from any section of it. So it's nice for preview videos and tweeting teaser gifs...or for posting here. :mrgreen:

It also has the ability to join files side by side or vertically, scan in images from a scanner, and convert images to a pdf file. So it does quite a bit really.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 3_9_2015 , 9_35_28 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 3_9_2015 , 9_35_28 PM.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot - 3_9_2015 , 9_37_13 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 3_9_2015 , 9_37_13 PM.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot - 3_9_2015 , 9_37_39 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 3_9_2015 , 9_37_39 PM.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot  options.jpg
    Screenshot options.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: Jessi and Gen

Jessi said:
I always try to record in many cam, but it doesnt record the sound :( I make sure to select the mic, but it still doesnt work.

Amber, what version are you using? :)
I haven't downloaded the very newest update as of a week ago, but I think it's like 4.1 or something?

You have to run your audio directly through ManyCam, and I've found there's a glitch that you have to remove the mic and add it back every time you put your computer to sleep/restart in order for the sound to stream on MFC. It's super easy it's just a right click on the audio tab.

Reactions: Jessi

What ever happened to those stream recorders that use to be popular? Would they not work in this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.