AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Qhen u have to choose that enough is enough

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2022
www.allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@RafaellaHodri
Chaturbate Username
Goldeensoul
I was top cam n1 on CB. But got hacked. The support mail neither sent a automated mail to confirma the receive of the hacking. This is between my rise in 2016 and my fall after 2017 2018. Now they have enable my account of broadcasting bc of reporta of recording. I never dkd a Record. For me a Record is a thing that a banda makes.

Anyway I lost all my social media followers all my fanbase. And probably like the copycat site that called Itself a site forum for usprobably no one will either perceive that i post this, That is a beg for help, in 2018 I got a full time ex colleague to up this hour tries to hacks and repórter all shit I do try tô created. Who is goldeensoul? I change the name? I Rembrandt using this name? I reset everything and start back from zero. Camming is the only thing I have hadand dodknoq how to do and I am a skilled and huge student. Still camming isnt easy to quite for good. Please if someone else into help lost case lost soul and destroyed lives can idk do a research to know whay goldeen soul is still I need to be allowed to know it. Há os my last post and I only have my own loneliss to keep waiting. I dk how much hours I can be on my life. Thank u. Blessing namste

Status
Not open for further replies.