AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using VPN with new user profile can models still see my location?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2023
Hi. I had a very regular long term relationship with a cam model that recently amicably came to an end. I have multiple handles on CB and have been using a vpn. Occasionally I pop into their room to reminisce and yes tip a bit too. Model DMs me and always knows it’s me despite VPN (model knows where I really live btw) and different user name. How is this possible. It is a free VPN is that the issue. Can I be hacked. I ended the ‘relationship’ and could rekindle at any time so there are no real issues. Just miss a bit here and there and thought maybe down the road we could pvt once in awhile if I was anonymous with new handle. How is does the model know it’s me?

Which site?

On Chaturbate, no model can see anyone's location unless it is listed in the person's profile. That's something the user can change at any time. She probably knows it's you because your tipping patterns and speech are recognizable to her and nothing more than that.

Thanks for the reply but I don’t think that’s it. I’ve barely replied to DMs and when I have only one or two word responses. I’ve gone to their room under more than one handle and they always send a DM using my real name which they know as well. Are you sure there is no way special software or app maybe that model can see real IP? Honestly the regularity of our pvts(2x per day usually) had become too confusing after almost 8 mos. We needed to end it but I thought I could still pvt maybe 1x per week under a different handle. Tip a model I care v much about and get our interactions back go a more manageable level without feelings involved. Our chats had gotten quite personal after close to a year of daily play

Just miss a bit here and there and thought maybe down the road we could pvt once in awhile if I was anonymous with new handle.
Wait.. are you saying you want to have private shows with them but without them knowing it is you??

Tell me again how this is/was a healthy relationship with an amicable ending?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Wait.. are you saying you want to have private shows with them but without them knowing it is you??

Tell me again how this is/was a healthy relationship with an amicable ending?
Well we had become so close and after so much time it was NOT healthy for me anymore. Did I imply that before? Sorry if so. Yeah. Definitely some hurt feelings here and there but overall we both know for the best. I just thought maybe under a different user name we could pvt randomly minus the emotions and regularity as a win win. I get to play with someone I have amazing chemistry with and they occasionally reap the rewards of my generosity. I’m an excellent tipper btw. Excellent probably understatement. But I guess I should say that after the first month or so of regular pvts we used another venue and compensation method outside CB. I guess I was just hoping to stay connected with maybe weekly instead of daily fun and no commitment on either end…kinda go back to before it got personal just an anonymous user with a bunch of tokens to shower on someone I care v much about but without the intimacy of our offsite interactions.

Well we had become so close and after so much time it was NOT healthy for me anymore. Did I imply that before? Sorry if so. Yeah. Definitely some hurt feelings here and there but overall we both know for the best. I just thought maybe under a different user name we could pvt randomly minus the emotions and regularity as a win win. I get to play with someone I have amazing chemistry with and they occasionally reap the rewards of my generosity. I’m an excellent tipper btw. Excellent probably understatement. But I guess I should say that after the first month or so of regular pvts we used another venue and compensation method outside CB. I guess I was just hoping to stay connected with maybe weekly instead of daily fun and no commitment on either end…kinda go back to before it got personal just an anonymous user with a bunch of tokens to shower on someone I care v much about but without the intimacy of our offsite interactions.
Yeah that's super great of you to announce you took it offsite and paid her with something other than tokens when CB reps are on this forum. I hope your user name here isn't the same as it is on CB, if someone got curious and started digging into your history...could get messy for both of you.

It was/is chaturbate btw
I have been on Chaturbate for 10 years. There is absolutely no way to know a user has multiple names without breaking the terms of service by altering how the website performs and giving an IP address to the model (TOTALLY AGAINST ALL RULES) and developers of apps are obligated to turn down those requests or risk losing their own accounts. There's something in the way you behave that trips her radar and she figures it out.

I've banned one guy under like 11 different names until he finally got the fucking hint I wasn't playing around with his nonsense and started to act right. I know who he is, he knows I know who he is, and he's been the angel I expect him to be when he's in my presence but neither of us discuss it openly, or at all.

Yeah that's super great of you to announce you took it offsite and paid her with something other than tokens when CB reps are on this forum. I hope your user name here isn't the same as it is on CB, if someone got curious and started digging into your history...could get messy for both of you.
Well sorry for being honest I guess. If that’s the case so be it. I spend ALOT of money on CB so if they ban me their loss I suppose. I’ll survive but back to the OG ? Can anyone tell me how model knows new user profile is me? Using free VPN I want to pvt and tip ON CB but if model knows me will expect the same frequency as before. Was just looking for a way to maintain the relationship at more manageable intervals without the personal emotional entanglements

Well sorry for being honest I guess. If that’s the case so be it. I spend ALOT of money on CB so if they ban me their loss I suppose. I’ll survive but back to the OG ? Can anyone tell me how model knows new user profile is me? Using free VPN I want to pvt and tip ON CB but if model knows me will expect the same frequency as before. Was just looking for a way to maintain the relationship at more manageable intervals without the personal emotional entanglements
I just answered you above this post. That said, why can't you just be honest and tell her you would like some private time once or twice a week instead of at the frequency it was before? You might find it's actually a relief to her instead of playing all of these weird gaslighting games.

Was just looking for a way to maintain the relationship at more manageable intervals without the personal emotional entanglements
Your plan is fucking weird. Continuing on the quiet under an assumed name is even less healthy than whatever was going on before. You're setting both the model and yourself up for a very hard fall if you later let it slip it's actually you ... or if she finds out by herself. If you actually care about her like you say you do, please let the poor girl (and yourself) go and find another model to sprinkle tokens on.

Please.

Reactions: Ozzie_
I have been on Chaturbate for 10 years. There is absolutely no way to know a user has multiple names without breaking the terms of service by altering how the website performs and giving an IP address to the model (TOTALLY AGAINST ALL RULES) and developers of apps are obligated to turn down those requests or risk losing their own accounts. There's something in the way you behave that trips her radar and she figures it out.

I've banned one guy under like 11 different names until he finally got the fucking hint I wasn't playing around with his nonsense and started to act right. I know who he is, he knows I know who he is, and he's been the angel I expect him to be when he's in my presence but neither of us discuss it openly, or at all.
Thanks for your feedback. I’ve not chatted in models room and barely replied to dms either they are an internet super sleuth or have some sort of spyware software lol I’m a tech moron to decider that I’m the same user. So there is no other way that I’m identifiable? I’m not stalking or harassing this model. I just wanted to dial it back. Go anonymous again. Tip well and pvt ocsssionally vs every day

Thanks for your feedback. I’ve not chatted in models room and barely replied to dms either they are an internet super sleuth or have some sort of spyware software lol I’m a tech moron to decider that I’m the same user. So there is no other way that I’m identifiable? I’m not stalking or harassing this model. I just wanted to dial it back. Go anonymous again. Tip well and pvt ocsssionally vs every day
When you create these alias do you fill out the profile information or does it always say "Male/Age/Specific Location"? Because that stuff automatically populates every time you create a new profile and give it information on sign up. What I'm actually suspecting is that her room isn't busy enough to NOT be able to distinguish user's interactions and that whatever it is you do is so specific to you she knows it is you.

But I guess I can help you out here with some screen shots of what we see as a model if need be, though I'm not sure exactly what to send to prove it...

When you create these alias do you fill out the profile information or does it always say "Male/Age/Specific Location"? Because that stuff automatically populates every time you create a new profile and give it information on sign up. What I'm actually suspecting is that her room isn't busy enough to NOT be able to distinguish user's interactions and that whatever it is you do is so specific to you she knows it is you.

But I guess I can help you out here with some screen shots of what we see as a model if need be, though I'm not sure exactly what to send to prove it...

Thank you. My bio seems generic enough. Would love to see what u see if u can post. The only thing I have not altered is birthdate maybe? Maybe just a hood guess? It’s v strange because I’ve not DMd or chatted but one or two words. But yeah model traffic since our regular thing ended only like max 70ish viewers in their room. So maybe that’s it? Look truly I just wanted to dial it back still handsomely tip model but if they know it’s me there will be expectations. I ended the regular thing we had going. Best for both of us. Was just hoping to take it back yo the beginning. Just fun. No emotions. Transactional $$ win win

Thank you. My bio seems generic enough. Would love to see what u see if u can post. The only thing I have not altered is birthdate maybe? Maybe just a hood guess? It’s v strange because I’ve not DMd or chatted but one or two words. But yeah model traffic since our regular thing ended only like max 70ish viewers in their room. So maybe that’s it? Look truly I just wanted to dial it back still handsomely tip model but if they know it’s me there will be expectations. I ended the regular thing we had going. Best for both of us. Was just hoping to take it back yo the beginning. Just fun. No emotions. Transactional $$ win win
Before we go any farther, does this model use any of the Lovense toys in her shows?

Didn't mean to hijack you, but now you don't have to find and edit an appropriate screenshot

If I were to put myself in the model's shoes...I'd be creeped out and annoyed if I found out there's a forum thread from a member who's admitting that he's been trying to hide from, while also telling everyone that he "ended the relationship." Lol.

As it was already suggested to you by Vixxen, the model may have figured it was you because when you interact with her...you have mannerisms that are different from the other members she converses with. That doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. I mean, I would think you'd even be a little flattered that she knows you well enough to tell that it's really you. Unless there's something you're not telling us, and the real reason you're hiding from her (and posing as someone new) is that you said or did something to upset her? If you didn't do anything to upset her, then it's just really strange to me that you are going out of your way to make sure your model "friend" doesn't know it's you. :(

Sometimes it could be as simple as the tip notes that you leave for a model. If, for example, a member has a habit of including "Luv u, princess" (*cringe*) with every tip note, that could be one thing that gives you away.

If I got a text message right now from a phone number I didn't recognize, and it said "Hey baby girl. How are u," I would immediately know which ex it's from, because "baby girl" would give him away...

Oops that was supposed to be a direct reply.

Edit: The only reason I asked about Lovense is because you can buy a Chaturbate Supporter account and tip anonymously in all rooms. But the Lovense software through the desktop extension will reveal your actual user name if she has it set to say thank you to every tipper who tips.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamdicted
If I were to put myself in the model's shoes...I'd be creeped out and annoyed if I found out there's a forum thread from a member who's admitting that he's been trying to hide from, while also telling everyone that he "ended the relationship." Lol.

As it was already suggested to you by Vixxen, the model may have figured it was you because when you interact with her...you have mannerisms that are different from the other members she converses with. That doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. I mean, I would think you'd even be a little flattered that she knows you well enough to tell that it's really you. Unless there's something you're not telling us, and the real reason you're hiding from her (and posing as someone new) is that you said or did something to upset her? If you didn't do anything to upset her, then it's just really strange to me that you are going out of your way to make sure your model "friend" doesn't know it's you. :(

Sometimes it could be as simple as the tip notes that you leave for a model. If, for example, a member has a habit of including "Luv u, princess" (*cringe*) with every tip note, that could be one thing that gives you away.

If I got a text message right now from a phone number I didn't recognize, and it said "Hey baby girl. How are u," I would immediately know which ex it's from, because "baby girl" would give him away...
Thanks everyone for feedback. Gonna try to bullet point to net it out

It was a good thing
Too good of a thing
Would never work in the real world
Had to end because could not go any further
Still miss model emotionally and physically
Have ample other avenues to satisfy physical
Been close to three weeks since yes I ended
Thought with enough distance could start a new less entangled anonymous again on occasion relationship
I get an old friend with benefits
My model friend gets showered with tokens
Every once in awhile for old times sake
I still am hoping some tech guru model can answer my OG?
I have said less than two words in any communication to reveal my personality
I have not initiated any DMs
HOW DOES MODEL KNOW ME IF USING VPN?
Ps. When model DMs says wanna take me pvt?
I dont reply
5 min later
New DM HI ______
Wtf

How is does the model know it’s me?
The likelihood that you have been hacked by the model is very low.
There are some obvious possibilities:
-Some info in your bios are the same, birthday, location and so on.
-You 'construct' your username using a certain formula.
-As others have mentioned you have some mannerisms in the room that gives you away.

Bottomline is that what you are doing now is not healthy for you mentally.
Either cut ties with her completely and move on to another model, or come clean with her and tell her that you would like to go back to more casual encounters.

HOW DOES MODEL KNOW ME IF USING VPN?
Ps. When model DMs says wanna take me pvt?
I dont reply
5 min later
New DM HI ______
The 'wanna take me pvt' is a common question for certain models to ask new users in their room.
You not replying, but staying in the room could be the thing that makes her guess that it is you.

Reactions: Katmon

I could compose long reply but to net it out…

Haven’t you ever wanted to fuck an ex without getting back together?

Or help them out when u know in need?

I could compose long reply but to net it out…

Haven’t you ever wanted to fuck an ex without getting back together?

Or help them out when u know in need?

Yeah, and when I fuck him, he knows it's me (I'm not disguised as someone else...that's silly)...and I don't have to play silly games and deceive him. I fuck him, and then let him take his ass on home. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.