AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using VPN with new user profile can models still see my location?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that’s the case so be it. I spend ALOT of money on CB so if they ban me their loss I suppose.
Just thought This might be worth pointing out because customers often overestimate their buying power...what you consider A LOT of money chaturbate probably considers pocket change. Not saying that to put down the amount that you are spending, but even if it's $1000 a day (which personally I would consider a lot of a single member to spend a day) compared to the total that all members spend in a day it's a minimal amount, so if they did ban you, honestly I dont even think they would notice the loss.

Well sorry for being honest I guess. If that’s the case so be it. I spend ALOT of money on CB so if they ban me their loss I suppose. I’ll survive but back to the OG ? Can anyone tell me how model knows new user profile is me? Using free VPN I want to pvt and tip ON CB but if model knows me will expect the same frequency as before. Was just looking for a way to maintain the relationship at more manageable intervals without the personal emotional entanglements
Funksake just be honest!!!
Literally just say to her that it became too much and you need to dial it down a bit.
Jeepers.
No need for some cloak and dagger bullshit.

He totally wouldn't if you wore this:
View attachment 97520

Hmmm....

jim carrey thinking GIF

customers often overestimate their buying power...
Exactly. So relevant for this context (in general) and so concisely put.
If I could like that one a hundred times, I would.

it's really no tech. us models can pick up on specific user's tipping patterns, text, and how you dudes word your requests (no matter how basic it is) after a while. we can also pick up on the same troll who keeps changing their usernames. hell, it happens here all the time. we recognize banned accounts posting on new accounts all the times.

I could compose long reply but to net it out…

Haven’t you ever wanted to fuck an ex without getting back together?

Or help them out when u know in need?
no, i have never exploited an ex.

OK, am not a model, but have to ask OP this......
When this model ID's you immediately, despite your latest user name, what happens - she either bans you, or accepts you to stay in the room.
So if she bans you, give it up, move on and stop trying the same thing over and over. Get the clear message she's giving you.
And if she lets you stay, then surely you can go ahead to have the fun you say you want?

TBH this whole thread sounds more like you crossed a line and got banned, and are trying to find a way to get back in again without another ban.

Funksake just be honest!!!
Literally just say to her that it became too much and you need to dial it down a bit.
Jeepers.
No need for some cloak and dagger bullshit.
So happy you put this here, because I was trying to figure out how to word this..

Use your main account and just be honest how you felt and have to dial it back... it seem so freaking simple to me?

If this is not a possibility because "there's too many feelings" just stop.. stop visiting her all together!! it's weird as fuck acting as if you're someone else man

Reactions: bamdicted
So happy you put this here, because I was trying to figure out how to word this..

Use your main account and just be honest how you felt and have to dial it back... it seem so freaking simple to me?

If this is not a possibility because "there's too many feelings" just stop.. stop visiting her all together!! it's weird as fuck acting as if you're someone else man
Exactly. I have feelings for someone so will resolve this by still visiting that same someone while pretending to be someone else. Yeah, that will work.

TBH this whole thread sounds more like you crossed a line and got banned, and are trying to find a way to get back in again without another ban.

I’d suggested this two days ago, and he still wouldn’t admit to saying or doing anything to get banned. He says that now he doesn’t say any more than two words to her from his NEW user name. Lol. Uh-huh, but I wanna know what he said to her under his OLD user name to piss her off.

I’d suggested this two days ago, and he still wouldn’t admit to saying or doing anything to get banned. He says that now he doesn’t say any more than two words to her from his NEW user name. Lol. Uh-huh, but I wanna know what he said to her under his OLD user name to piss her off.
From the posts here I dont think it was just one thing, probably just being overly clingy and making things weird 😂

From the posts here I dont think it was just one thing, probably just being overly clingy and making things weird 😂

Sounds like it. And unfortunately he will probably always perceive it as “Well I didn’t do anything wrong. Wtf. I’m a good guy…I’m not some weirdo.” Lol. Despite even other members and men trying to tell him that this is weird as fuck.

He is really on here tripping about how this model figured out it’s him. Nancy Drew and the Mystery of the MIA Clingy Dude. 😂

To focus on the original question for those coming here via Google: I can guarantee you it's not the VPN, provided it is working correctly. To verify that, visit a website to check your IP first, like What is My IP Address. That presents the IP the site will be logging. Any time you connect to a VPN you should do that first, and you should also ensure that your VPN doesn't randomly disconnect (like some free ones do) because once it does your real IP will be logged. Paid VPNs often have so-called kill switches or something similar that kill your connection in case the VPN disconnects so your real IP doesn't leak.

Besides, a user like a model would probably not be able to see your IP address, anyway. Think of the last site you were on as a non-admin or moderator responsible for user management (every site probably) and whether you could see someone's IP address. That's not information anyone other than an admin/moderator needs to have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.