AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent this Message. “You advertised that this would work with chat sites and allow for tipping. As fas even saying you were developing it for more sites. You now have discontinued that functionality after constantly delaying that functionality. This was purchased knowing it would have that functionality and now you have not provided it. I would have likely never purchased this item if I had known I would not get the functionality for chat sites. Sadly they have removed the information on their site but there is emails from support that it’s is coming soon.”

I never bought the vip.

I was talking with Hismith who said that to allow the machine to be tip activated, it would cost something like $500.. There was an item on their website specifically for this but it's since been removed.. I asked and aparently there are issues or it's not longer working/available?

Instead of waiting, and because it was an interesting challenge, I've managed to reverse engineer the bluetooth protocol for the Hismith sex machine we brought and have built my own app.. It works by joining the room (as an anonymous user) and monitor for tips.. I realised I'll need to change it to be a browser extension instead because the app joins as a different user it's not in the chat during a private

Hey, been a lurker here for awhile. And when, after a needed break, went to set up the machine tonight it wouldn't connect. Thank goodness for this thread or I would have had to wait who knows how long to discover they have decided to discontinue the tip control functionality.

If you are feeling extra generous, feel free to send us a PM and give us some help with this work around you mention. Of course we would gladly compensate your time! Just all around upset with this. We would have saved up for a few more months an bought that over priced top of the line tip activated machine if I thought for a second this company wasn't on the up and up. Used to scammers in chat, no so much with my sex toy companies!

Update for y'all on MY struggle for a refund:

I emailed Hismith Customer Service on 28 April to get the $200 refund. They said it would be refunded to me within 24 hrs. I waited several weeks and on 21 May emailed them again saying that I had not received it. They replied saying that they could not process it and to contact Paypal. I contacted Paypal to file a dispute and received an offer for a full refund if I mailed the machine back AT MY EXPENSE TO CHINA (from the US). I have been talking to Paypal to try and get them to process at the very least the $200 but they haven't budged on me mailing it back at my expense which is ridiculous. (I still think that we should get more back, but at the very least we should receive what we were publicly told we would.)

@Hismith You need to get your sh*t together on this one and refund me or I will be filing with the Better Business Bureau and/or the Consumer Protection Agency. This is ridiculous.

Update for y'all on MY struggle for a refund:

I emailed Hismith Customer Service on 28 April to get the $200 refund. They said it would be refunded to me within 24 hrs. I waited several weeks and on 21 May emailed them again saying that I had not received it. They replied saying that they could not process it and to contact Paypal. I contacted Paypal to file a dispute and received an offer for a full refund if I mailed the machine back AT MY EXPENSE TO CHINA (from the US). I have been talking to Paypal to try and get them to process at the very least the $200 but they haven't budged on me mailing it back at my expense which is ridiculous. (I still think that we should get more back, but at the very least we should receive what we were publicly told we would.)

@Hismith You need to get your sh*t together on this one and refund me or I will be filing with the Better Business Bureau and/or the Consumer Protection Agency. This is ridiculous.
Hi, sorry for the problems. We would definitely refund but there was a problem. Can you directly transfer the money to you? Please check our last email.

After posting on here, Hismith finally did send me the $200. Still displeased with the whole situation, but at least that particular issue has been resolved.

Has any one tried using XToys?
I did.
It supports many toys.
It supports chaturbate and cam4.
Maybe you can get it working for other sites, too.

I have the app-controlled Hismith.

I used it on chaturbate.
It does react to the tip-amount i did set.

It's made to post to the chat like lovense (Tip Menu and who the toy is reacting to).
But that doesn't work (for me).

You need a Bluetooth-Dongle to connect to the machine.

Last edited:
Does it gets conected to lovense browser? If Yes then how?

Hello everyone,

This is Sophia from Hismith. I'm posting this thread to tell you we have Tip-controlled sex machines launched now! Yes, it's tip activated. When you get tips from viewers, it will react. But it is only compatible with chaturbate yet. We are developing it to make it compatible with more cam sites. And I will attach the manual for it. here is the link for the machine:

Hismith Tip Controlled Sex Machine, Professional Interactive Sex Toys For Cam Models

View attachment 85873
Are you aware of the Lovense patent? It seems that you are violating it. So are the cam sites that permit it. Or perhaps you have permission?

In my opinion, every model listed in this dropdown SHOULD be tip controlled, since they are listed on the page for "tip activated sex machines".

If not every model in that dropdown list is tip activated, that whole page is false advertisement and should be fixed.

HEY @Hismith : ONLY PUT THINGS IN THAT DROPDOWN LIST THAT CAN BE TIP ACTIVATED.

View attachment 85982View attachment 85983

I don't think Hismith can offer even the top one.

Mmmkay well I'm still new here to ACF, and can't seem to delete my last comment. The company just got back to me and has insisted that the app version can ALSO be tip activated and that they are, in fact, the same thing. So, seems to be some conflicting info within the company and they didn't make any quick attempts to relieve the situation or offer me the refund I was asking for.

Attaching screenshots (keep in mind all the pink messages are me reaching out every 15-30min or so lol. I'm not that much of a Karen) :banghead:

So now I guess I am holding out, but I am skeptical. I'm not the type to leave reviews like this or outright bash a company; in fact, I really want to like this company. I'll report back, when the toy arrives, on set up and whether or not it IS ACTUALLY tip activated. lol

Send me good vibes that it is!! lol

Y'all, don't buy from this company. They're frauds and customer service becomes non-existent the moment you make a purchase. Had to open a claims with PayPal to HOPEFULLY get my money back. The customer service specifically told me that the HS06-app can be tip activated. It's only because I read the comments in this thread that I discovered that it can NOT. I have been trying to contact them nonstop for over two hours now to cancel the order. They basically just stole $500+ from me.
The problem could be that they do not have the right to make a tip controlled toy. It is covered by a patent.

Help! I have the app-controlled premium machine. I have been looking up ways to connect to chaturbate and can't find any solutions. Is it posible? I have the same one listed in this thread.

Hi, sorry for the problems. We would definitely refund but there was a problem. Can you directly transfer the money to you? Please check our last email.
Hello! Im trying to understand which machine is actually working with tips from webcam platforms. Could you help me with that, please? Because on your website all models of machines in the category "Premium sex machine" are without any marks as a type or name..I would like to buy few models, that will be connetced to websites. Delivery to Spain is also availible? Thanks

Hello everyone,

This is Sophia from Hismith. I'm posting this thread to tell you we have Tip-controlled sex machines launched now! Yes, it's tip activated. When you get tips from viewers, it will react. But it is only compatible with chaturbate yet. We are developing it to make it compatible with more cam sites. And I will attach the manual for it. here is the link for the machine:

Hismith Tip Controlled Sex Machine, Professional Interactive Sex Toys For Cam Models

View attachment 85873
Did the extension get removed? Can’t find a working website to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.