AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Are you horny?" How to respond to this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not start out MV Live as a camming site, because I've heard that the traffic is lower volume. But YummyBrownFox would know more accurate up to date info about MV Live for camming.

I'm not sure I'm the best person to respond, because I'm sure most of the women on this forum earn more money than me. And when Aries asks me questions in other threads like "Do you do well on such and such site?," it makes me a bit uncomfortable and put on the spot...and I don't really know what to say. Lol. She has a thread on here about ManyVids where other models (who I'm sure earn more money than me) have given her good advice, and there are other threads on here where I believe several of her questions are already answered.

@SensualAries MV Live seems to be another place that doesn't have much traffic, but your regulars will be the ones who come through for you. Not the regulars who only tip like 5 tokens per night (Though we are grateful for them and for ALL tips...so don't get it twisted, folks!). But the regulars who buy the bigger token packages and want to go private with you, or keep tipping for lots of flashes. Someone taking you to a private show could be the difference between you actually earning enough to make payout (Yay!) vs. logging off with zero to few tokens (Booo!).

MyFreeCams, by the way, is another site where regulars are super important. If I had to pick ONE site only, I'd go with that one. They have traffic, and when you having spending regulars they really do come through for you.

Even if you browse the MV Live rooms of models at the top of the page, you'll see that many of them are sitting for a while without earnings tokens and not completing their room topic goals. So if you're not one who has patience for a whole lot of sitting around waiting, I'd say go for a different site with better traffic. You don't have to sign up for EVERY site that's out there. Research and experiment and see what you prefer. This isn't easy money. If you're just trying MV Live because you happen to already have a model account on ManyVids anyway, and you're curious about giving MV Live a try, it wouldn't hurt. I mean, it's definitely not a crowded cam site...that's for sure. There's usually only like 90-something models broadcasting on there at one time.

I think we've told you in another thread that Streamate is a site you could look into. They have TRAFFIC. MyFreeCams, Streamate, and Chaturbate have traffic.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :party:

Upvote 0
I'm not sure I'm the best person to respond, because I'm sure most of the women on this forum earn more money than me. And when Aries asks me questions in other threads like "Do you do well on such and such site?," it makes me a bit uncomfortable and put on the spot...and I don't really know what to say. Lol. She has a thread on here about ManyVids where other models (who I'm sure earn more money than me) have given her good advice, and there are other threads on here where I believe several of her questions are already answered.

@SensualAries MV Live seems to be another place that doesn't have much traffic, but your regulars will be the ones who come through for you. Not the regulars who only tip like 5 tokens per night (Though we are grateful for them and for ALL tips...so don't get it twisted, folks!). But the regulars who buy the bigger token packages and want to go private with you, or keep tipping for lots of flashes. Someone taking you to a private show could be the difference between you actually earning enough to make payout (Yay!) vs. logging off with zero to few tokens (Booo!).

MyFreeCams, by the way, is another site where regulars are super important. If I had to pick ONE site only, I'd go with that one. They have traffic, and when you having spending regulars they really do come through for you.

Even if you browse the MV Live rooms of models at the top of the page, you'll see that many of them are sitting for a while without earnings tokens and not completing their room topic goals. So if you're not one who has patience for a whole lot of sitting around waiting, I'd say go for a different site with better traffic. You don't have to sign up for EVERY site that's out there. Research and experiment and see what you prefer. This isn't easy money. If you're just trying MV Live because you happen to already have a model account on ManyVids anyway, and you're curious about giving MV Live a try, it wouldn't hurt. I mean, it's definitely not a crowded cam site...that's for sure. There's usually only like 90-something models broadcasting on there at one time.

I think we've told you in another thread that Streamate is a site you could look into. They have TRAFFIC. MyFreeCams, Streamate, and Chaturbate have traffic.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :party:
yeah thank you for the post and the happy bday, sorry didn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable, i'm just gonna read a litlte bit more..I mean, with hard work and consistency it's all good....

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
yeah i could see that you guys seem like fun lol...fuckin twitter banned me again, instagram?
James has Instagram @JamesBeauOfficial.
We’ve been invited on the CAM4 HappyHourUK on 6th May 9PM U.K. time.

Other than that, James is live from 4-8pm most days and then duo stream from 10pm-2AM U.K. time.

Reactions: SensualAries
Upvote 0
Yes tips are making me horny becouse im a woman and i love shopping, and shopping is forplay for me ... more tips more shopping money and a really wet pussy for you baby .. :giggle:
ya know i have told guys that getting paid to do this stuff is my kink and most of them are cool with it, tbh, only the trolls and dickheads are the ones who react poorly. Also, if i say it in a funny, casual way, the guys think it's ikinda tongue in cheek but they get what i'm saying too...lol..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.