AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ask me *almost* anything...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
ChefDave said:
What is your favorite home cooked meal?

I most often make pasta with garlic bread. Sauce with added meat and french bread with home made garlicy stuff. Not sure if that's my favorite, but it's all I really make so... yeah.

Sounds like my average dinner. :-D Quick and easy.

Blaze209 said:
AmberCutie said:
ChefDave said:
What is your favorite home cooked meal?

I most often make pasta with garlic bread. Sauce with added meat and french bread with home made garlicy stuff. Not sure if that's my favorite, but it's all I really make so... yeah.

Sounds like my average dinner. :-D Quick and easy.

Yep, I am all about simple stuff!!

TSSSSSSSSSST

if you can choose one fictional character from either movies, videogame, books, old time radio shows, to have sex with who would it be :geek:

rivet said:
if you can choose one fictional character from either movies, videogame, books, old time radio shows, to have sex with who would it be :geek:

Michael Valentine- Man From Mars. Grok?

Are you coming to the BBQ?

If its opposite day in opposite world would you not have sex without Trusty?

Do you enjoy partaking in the fine art of inhaling cannabinoids?

as a precursor for my next question, what color are my shoes?

Are you psychic?

:p

rivet said:

I really can't think of an answer. Sowwy. :(

Trusty said:
Are you coming to the BBQ?

If its opposite day in opposite world would you not have sex without Trusty?

Do you enjoy partaking in the fine art of inhaling cannabinoids?

as a precursor for my next question, what color are my shoes?

Are you psychic?

:p

The BBQ is at my house, so I'll be at it.

I have sex with Papa Smurf. Are you Papa Smurf?

I do not partake in that. At all.

Your shoes are invisible, and your socks are dirty.

I'm psychotic, not psychic.

When you said "Start a new topic with the general subject of the question and we'll see where it goes from there!" would you prefer if the new topic had "AAAA:" before the general subject of the question, or should it just be general subject of the question?

EDIT: Silly me. I forgot that this whole section of Amber's Domain is already part of the AAAA. Ironically, it's an F for me. :oops:

Jason314 said:
When you said "Start a new topic with the general subject of the question and we'll see where it goes from there!" would you prefer if the new topic had "AAAA:" before the general subject of the question, or should it just be general subject of the question?

EDIT: Silly me. I forgot that this whole section of Amber's Domain is already part of the AAAA. Ironically, it's an F for me. :oops:

F for fail! But you already were seemingly doing it right anyway. GG there.

Psst, Amber...

Did you know you can lock the thread to keep people from posting their questions here?

Course, you're probably too friendly and relaxed about it to do so :p

LadyLuna said:
Psst, Amber...

Did you know you can lock the thread to keep people from posting their questions here?

Course, you're probably too friendly and relaxed about it to do so :p

Yeah haha I thought about it but it's already so long at this point. Besides, its fun to point and laugh at all the people who don't follow instructions! :D

AmberCutie said:
Besides, its fun to point and laugh at all the people who don't follow instructions! :D

Too true :p

Finally locking this thread. Follow the instructions in OP for more Q and A fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.