AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ask me *almost* anything...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
So these are all over the web these days. Forumspring, reddit, etc. Here's mine. I'll answer everything as openly and honestly as I can without giving out my DNA code and family tree. Let's see what you guys want to know!

Start a new topic with the general subject of the question and we'll see where it goes from there! :tongue8:

inb4 squirt? anal? fist? :lol:

naku_vamp said:
Whats your favorite vidoe game BESIDES wow

Modern Warfare 2, right now.

PS you guys don't read instructions any better here than in my topics on MFC!! Ha.

Emily said:
How often does someone have to visit your show before we're friends?
:bunny:

Basically I will add someone once their name and personality are familiar to me. Once I know I won't get the useless "hi, hru?" PM's constantly and that I can carry on a regular convo with them. Peony sounds familiar but I can't quite place it. Hopefully I will soon!!!
recklessranger said:
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :mrgreen:

A woodchuck would chuck as much as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
ChefDave said:
What is your favorite home cooked meal?

I most often make pasta with garlic bread. Sauce with added meat and french bread with home made garlicy stuff. Not sure if that's my favorite, but it's all I really make so... yeah.

W_A_L_L_E said:
do you squirtes???

SHUSH YOU!!

Jennie Bunny said:
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I don't think my perfect place exists. I am very happy right where I am, but maybe some place a little less crowded. Still a city setting, because I enjoy the convenience of having every thing close by. My neighborhood would be a little quieter, houses more spaced out, bigger back yard for my pups.

I'm sure I'd have some foreign place as an answer, but I honestly haven't seen enough of the world in person to know if I'd like it.

AmberCutie said:
recklessranger said:
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :mrgreen:

A woodchuck would chuck as much as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

hmmm....well played Amber, well played... :wink:

AmberCutie said:
Start a new topic with the general subject of the question and we'll see where it goes from there! :tongue8:

and oops... :shock: :D

recklessranger said:
AmberCutie said:
recklessranger said:

hmmm....well played Amber, well played... :wink:

I have actually been answering that tongue twister the same way since I was about 6. True story.

Can I make sweet, sweet love to you, or would you prefer me to leave your body aching the next morning from all the times you screamed out my name? ;)

(wow... tried to type that with a straight face, can't stop giggling. Seriously, just let me know when. :D )

PennyStrange said:
Can I make sweet, sweet love to you, or would you prefer me to leave your body aching the next morning from all the times you screamed out my name? ;)

(wow... tried to type that with a straight face, can't stop giggling. Seriously, just let me know when. :D )

I usually like my sex on the rough and passionate side. As romantic as I am, making love doesn't quite scratch the itch as much as the good ol' fucking. :D

AmberCutie said:
PennyStrange said:

I usually like my sex on the rough and passionate side. As romantic as I am, making love doesn't quite scratch the itch as much as the good ol' fucking. :D

Agreed!

AmberCutie said:
ChefDave said:
What is your favorite home cooked meal?

I most often make pasta with garlic bread. Sauce with added meat and french bread with home made garlicy stuff. Not sure if that's my favorite, but it's all I really make so... yeah.
Wow, you need me to make you dinner BAD.

I could probably cook up some other fun meals, but I am so lazy that I'd normally rather spend that time doing other things. Like masturbating on the intarwebz.

Steak is easy to grill. Butter both sides, dabble some Lawry's on each side, throw it on the grill. Drink 2 beers, flip, drink 2 more beers, and enjoy. Also good with sauteed onions, green peppers, mushrooms, and washed radishes for a bit of zing. That's the Tubby Special.

This is what's thawing for tomorrow's dinner:

Attachments

• P3030021.JPG
    P3030021.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 2,046
tubby556 said:
Steak is easy to grill. Butter both sides, dabble some Lawry's on each side, throw it on the grill. Drink 2 beers, flip, drink 2 more beers, and enjoy. Also good with sauteed onions, green peppers, mushrooms, and washed radishes for a bit of zing. That's the Tubby Special.

This is what's thawing for tomorrow's dinner:

Well, since you drink foties, I would have to assume from your statement that you leave the meat on the grill for long periods of time before flipping.

For fotees, one beer per side. For the little 12oz sampler beers, two beers per side. Ends up a perfect medium well.

Fotees are my "12oz". Two is about a six pack plus a couple ounces and costs about $4.

I think a meal fit for a queen is more like a braised french-style chicken breast in hunter sauce served over a bed of asparagus and mushroom risotto parmesean.

I make regular food too but "fancy" foods are generally a lot more impressive. (I would share the recipe but it's really complex and I'm too lazy to type it up)

I made a girl fresh philly cheesesteak tonight.. take steak or any piece of leftover or fresh beef. Mince it really small or slice it thin if you have access to a slicer. throw it in a pan with your favorite steak sauce. while that is cooking to your desired doneness julienne an onion or two and sautee them, with some minced garlic, in butter or olive oil. Mix everything together in a bowl when hot. serve on a hoagie roll or wrap with shredded cheese.

ChefDave said:
I think a meal fit for a queen is more like a braised french-style chicken breast in hunter sauce served over a bed of asparagus and mushroom risotto parmesean.

I make regular food too but "fancy" foods are generally a lot more impressive. (I would share the recipe but it's really complex and I'm too lazy to type it up)

I made a girl fresh philly cheesesteak tonight.. take steak or any piece of leftover or fresh beef. Mince it really small or slice it thin if you have access to a slicer. throw it in a pan with your favorite steak sauce. while that is cooking to your desired doneness julienne an onion or two and sautee them, with some minced garlic, in butter or olive oil. Mix everything together in a bowl when hot. serve on a hoagie roll or wrap with shredded cheese.

I am trying NOT to be hungry right now, and you're killing my mojo! :)

I've never had risotto. I'm dying to try that. And rack of lamb.

Food killed this thred.

I has a question AB, do you prefer the pink pillow or the black one?

Cypher_17 said:
Food killed this thred.

I prefer the black one.

AmberCutie said:
Cypher_17 said:
Food killed this thred.

I prefer the black one.

Blasphemer! Pink pillow ftw

I tipped that pilow so many tokens. The good old days

Status
Not open for further replies.