AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Asking Cam girl questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Donwangler
Donwangler is correct in this case, if a model has trouble being assertive then that is a situation where a mod can be helpful as the silence does impact PMs.

Again, I'm going to ask HOW a mod can help when he doesn't know who or what is being said in PM, Snapchat, etc. as well as know the limits of the model nor how she's feeling internally? Most moderators are full of shit, and themselves and are no benefit to a model in dealing with the circumstances as mentioned below. Does someone other than the model know where the line is? What if it changes because she's feeling feisty and wants to fuck with some tool who's in her room? A mod doesn't know that, so if the mod bumps the user from the room inadvertently now the model has to deal with the mod for the actions taken. Which now distracts her from the room, and could have been lost revenue.

Ughhh I have the same issue, I'm too nice and was letting it slide, finally at the trying to stand my ground and set boundaries, and rules for PMS and convos but ya I'm now at the point when people are being rude. I mean ya it's my fault for being too nice and such, but how does one deal with changing their prices, rules, boundaries and not get lipped off?
I dont know anymore if it's be being too nice or if I'm just being normal and being taken advantage of. It's a constant struggle. 🤷‍♀️

I do know about muting and banning but try my best to put up with as much as possible before having to do so.

Even just now on my snap a member is randomly asking me personal identity questions and information. And constantly messaging. I feel this is unacceptable, and I have rules for no communication on snap.. but if people aren't following the rules and being invasive what else do I do besides block them? I feel bad for blocking them on my snap after they paid "x" amount for it. Also after doing that, now I'm probably going to be talked crap on mfc lounges, and get less admires, ect. Now I get a bad rep because of it. I can only take so much bs.

Reactions: MarieElise
Again, I'm going to ask HOW a mod can help when he doesn't know who or what is being said in PM, Snapchat, etc. as well as know the limits of the model nor how she's feeling internally? Most moderators are full of shit, and themselves and are no benefit to a model in dealing with the circumstances as mentioned below. Does someone other than the model know where the line is? What if it changes because she's feeling feisty and wants to fuck with some tool who's in her room? A mod doesn't know that, so if the mod bumps the user from the room inadvertently now the model has to deal with the mod for the actions taken. Which now distracts her from the room, and could have been lost revenue.
She tells the mod and he does it for her, this kind of thing is more common than you would expect.

I need a mod for this reason exactly. I rather play good cop while a mod can play bad cop and take some of that negativity on to themselves, even if I have no problem doing everything myself.

I know a few broadcasters who create a secondary account for that purpose (good cop bad cop) and mod themselves. Works well until your regulars figure it out and blow your cover.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I had a guy come into my show in the middle of a cum show and start asking questions. WTF?? Clueless much?

If nothing's going on I don't mind chatting. But seriously a token doesn't cost that much just tip SOMETHING. I had one guy for a while who put all his questions in a tip note so he ALWAYS got an answer. If you ask too many without tipping I'll ignore you. If you don't catch the hint you get a mute.

I had a guy come into my show in the middle of a cum show and start asking questions. WTF?? Clueless much?

If nothing's going on I don't mind chatting. But seriously a token doesn't cost that much just tip SOMETHING. I had one guy for a while who put all his questions in a tip note so he ALWAYS got an answer. If you ask too many without tipping I'll ignore you. If you don't catch the hint you get a mute.
Thats A bummer 🤦‍♂️ a tipper that doesn’t see the flow of the action and interrupt your climax . rather enjoy those tips earned than to earn tips and no orgasm , sorry to hear that...

Reactions: ElodieFox
I'm not jelous, I can tip for the explicit stuff too, you know. I'm annoyed at this behaviour as he doesn't interact with the model, ignores everybody in the room and just leaves without a word. I think that's just a bit disrespectful.
lol I LOVE those dudes. They come in, tip the exact right amount, I feel good, they feel good, they (hopefully) follow me, and we go on our way.

I'm not jelous, I can tip for the explicit stuff too, you know. I'm annoyed at this behaviour as he doesn't interact with the model, ignores everybody in the room and just leaves without a word. I think that's just a bit disrespectful.

Sorry, missed this response of yours. Again, let me ask, how is that bad? It's HER business, and if that's what she's fine with doing and how she wants to run her business, so be it. It's not disrespectful, it's just an annoyance/inconvenience for you.

Be supportive on her. It's good to see her making money.

Thats A bummer 🤦‍♂️ a tipper that doesn’t see the flow of the action and interrupt your climax . rather enjoy those tips earned than to earn tips and no orgasm , sorry to hear that...
Oh, he wasn't a tipper, that's why I was so annoyed. It's one thing to tip and ask a question, I'll probably still try and answer or queue it up for later. But he just wanted to have a chat without tipping in the middle of a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.