AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Asking CB couples questions about relationships and sex

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

Deactivated Account
Jul 19, 2015
Madison,WI
Twitter Username
@Nightshade171
Chaturbate Username
aslanozzy18
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001034700/Nightshade17/
As you may or may not already know, I have always been single/never dated and have never been sexually active. I have questions about relationships and sex. I have a feeling that couples on Chaturbate could be helpful to me. Would couples on CB find it odd that I was coming to them to ask questions about relationships and sex? Would it be ok for me to ask them about that stuff in public chat or would it be better to do so in a private show?

I think sincere questions that came from a place of deep inexperience have a real risk of being misread as trolling, either by the models or by other members, so the ideal venue would probably be a non-spyable private, with content arranged in advance (looking just to converse, or show and tell, etc?). I'm not big on CB, but I think all privates there are spyable, so this might need to be a password show? You might also be able to find something on Skyprivate or Cammodeldirectory, or by setting up a Skype via a site that doesn't prohibit offsite contact, like MFC.

Edit: Also note that some models may find this too personal / outside their comfort zone. I don't personally see any harm in pursuing it, but expect to have to accept some folks declining.

I think sincere questions that came from a place of deep inexperience have a real risk of being misread as trolling, either by the models or by other members, so the ideal venue would probably be a non-spyable private, with content arranged in advance (looking just to converse, or show and tell, etc?). I'm not big on CB, but I think all privates there are spyable, so this might need to be a password show? You might also be able to find something on Skyprivate or Cammodeldirectory, or by setting up a Skype via a site that doesn't prohibit offsite contact, like MFC.

Edit: Also note that some models may find this too personal / outside their comfort zone. I don't personally see any harm in pursuing it, but expect to have to accept some folks declining.
What about couples on Streamate?

Well, if you are/were contemplating asking stuff in public CB chat, why not ask things here? It'd probably be ok asking here (lots of people with experience). Or, perhaps you really are looking for a more private discussion (understandable)? An IRL counselor may be even more suitable, I'd think (shop around carefully). In any case, good luck with that!

Depending on the questions, as a couple, we answer most , if you wanted more then yes in a private would be better and probably best arranged beforehand as I could make sure the spy mode was turned off for that.. I love answering tip note questions though and we often will answer questions regarding our relationship in public chat

TBH, you're better off asking here. I feel like most people aren't going to want to play educator while they're trying to work, even if you're paying. And 99% of people are going to label you a troll.

I'm not big on CB, but I think all privates there are spyable, so this might need to be a password show?

On CB, the performer has the option to make the private show non-spyable.

I agree with what has been said-we get a lot of sexual questions from members looking to get off for free, so people might think you're a troll and ban you if they don't know you well. You're better off either asking your questions here, or asking them in a private show or tipping for PM's and asking questions. Just make it clear beforehand that you're being sincere so that you don't get kicked or banned. :)

I don't know about couples on cb, but if you have any questions about sex I am happy to answer what I can. I find sex fascinating and have helped a fair amount of people in this area. I'm not an expert but I enjoy talking about it and having a discussion. Lots of open minded men and women on this forum who might be up for answering anything you're curious about, there have definitely been some fun discussions in the past.

I'm always down to answer relationship/sex questions unless I'm super busy (I mostly do threesome & g/g shows now)! I'm a nerd about sex & relationships, and I like to think of my room as a learning environment.:happy:

If you want to ask a couple on CB a question, send your question in a tip note. Not all CB models accept or respond to PMs. Some only respond to PMs if you tip.

If you want to have a longer discussion, I'd suggest taking them private. CB gives models the option to allow viewers to spy on private shows (view w/o chatting), so if you're concerned about privacy, you can ask if they'll turn off the spy option (though they will likely charge you more).

Reactions: AmiGold and Picnic
I don't think Chaturbate is the place to learn about sex. Sex and relationships are different for everyone and what one person might like, the next might not. Also, unless they knew your situation there's no way they're going to take you seriously and you'll be labelled a troll. I'd advise asking your questions here. You're a nice guy and I bet there is a lady out there for you, the great thing about the internet is you literally have access to everything - I did a quick Google on dating sites for people with aspergers and there's lots of them out there, It might be nice for you to both have that common ground, especially if you are just starting out with dating and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.