AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ASMR?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2017
Maybe I’m the last person in the world to find out about this, but I just learned about ASMR - Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response. It’s the tingly feeling on your skin - from the head down to the back. Some people are calling this a “head orgasm,” and say it can be “triggered” with sound and visuals. They are saying these same triggers can be used for relaxation and sleep inducement. The sounds include whispering and finger tapping.

So, now there are hundreds of ASMR YouTube videos most of them featuring doe-eyed young people (usually women) whispering in intimate tones into really really good microphones that capture every consonant pop and breath - like someone whispering directly into your ear. It’s got erotic overtones to burn. There are even some that feature role playing.

You folks may find it interesting, models may pick up some ideas for shows.

None of the videos has triggered the tingling for me, btw. Lol. But I did use it successfully for sleep inducement.

Just type ASMR into the YouTube search engine, or follow the links

This woman Gibi seems to have dozens of vids. She’s very engaging:
Dig the “finger fluttering.” Lol

I can't sleep without ASMR videos haha. I like ones that feature hair brushing/scalp massage or slow ear massage.

Found out about ASMR thanks to the Mysterious Universe podcast in 2015.

I find nothing erotic about it. A sci-fi adventure I can take into dreams is a beautiful thing. A bit of calm on stormy night turns the tale and helps me to slumber.

When I was in 4th grade we called it "guided fantasy" in the library with readers. This is a new version which I appreciate.

There's moment it's calming, and then there are moments when I just want to punch them in the face.

ASMRrequests is my favourite, she's great. I love the aesthetician visit and the hair-washing ones. Not everyone experiences ASMR, so if you don't feel the tingling, maybe you just don't get it. I only know one other person IRL that experiences it.

There's moment it's calming, and then there are moments when I just want to punch them in the face.

More on that later...

ASMRrequests is my favourite, she's great.

I love Ally, she's great. Puts a ton of work into her videos and it shows. But then she gets fingernail tappy-tap-tap for no reason. She does the best office environmental sounds of anyone and then ruins all that hard work. (for me) Still she's my second fav. HeatherFeather is my all time go to artist, not sure if she's coming back. Her pacing and subtle touch is so wonderful. She really plots out her scripts with no more sounds than the story calls for.

They formed a company and went exploring VR work, haven't heard how that's turned out. Just glad to see Ally is back recently, hopefully Heather soon. Though either/both could do great work improving graphic audio novels. There's no subtlety there and the editing is so ham fisted it's hard to hear the lines over the SFX. Time for some "pro" audio engineers to learn from a couple "amateur" YT artists.

I like ASMR Darling on YouTube. She also has videos of her playing Super Mario Odyssey on her Nintendo Switch, and she even has her fingernails painted to match the colors of the Nintendo Switch controller. Lol. She's adorable!

I know I mentioned the beautiful ‘ASMR Darling’ on here a while back. Well I’ve got another good one for ya...’Nite Shift ASMR’. It’s a hot guy with creepily gorgeous eyes, I’m sure they’re contacts. Lol.

I know I mentioned the beautiful ‘ASMR Darling’ on here a while back. Well I’ve got another good one for ya...’Nite Shift ASMR’. It’s a hot guy with creepily gorgeous eyes, I’m sure they’re contacts. Lol.

They are contacts. I'm pretty sure he's listed them in his info below the video before.

But yes. Super hot. Unffff.

Status
Not open for further replies.