AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ASMR

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
Anglais
So this thing was mentioned in another thread...

Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response is basically this funky tingly feeling that (for many people) is triggered by... stuff. Not everyone is susceptible to it, but for those that are, there are certain things that will cause them to feel this tingling sensation start in their head and run down their neck that's... just great. Common triggers are whispering, certain noises, personalised attention and tings of that variety.

Thanks to another thread on this here forum, I discovered that there's a bunch of youtube videos designed to trigger this sensation and they're pretty good. I skimmed through a few last night. If you wanna feel relaxed and tingly and awesome, I recommend you sit back in a comfy chair, find some high quality headphones (I don't think they'll work without the headphones) and watch/listen to some of these videos, innit :-D

Since last night, I've pretty much fallen in love with the above lady :shifty:

Anyway, you get the idea. There's loads more on youtube.

NOTE: Not everyone gets ASMR and if you don't, I appreciate that these videos might seem psychotc :?

ANOTHER NOTE: I don't know how many folks get ASMR but judging by the views of these videos (anywhere up to a million) there's probably a fair few. Maybe you bbs could tap into the ASMR market (if there is one) and make some ASMR videos. Just a thought :thumbleft:

I have no videos to add but I once had a regular tell me I triggered an ASMR experience in him when I did a beautiful agony show while playing Chopin.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Oh my! I have been experiencing this my whole life, and I had no idea what it was called. Thank you for posting this! I always seem to get it at the most inopportune times. Like during work meetings at my vanilla job or when someone tells me a long story. It's so hard to not want to curl up into a happy little ball and pass out. Now I can experience it when it's ok to do so. :thumbleft:

How ironic. Two models I was thinking it would be awesome having a video of them doing something along these lines have posted in this thread. :-D

Reactions: LilyEvans
i saw this in the other thread too, i had never heard of it before, after about 1 min into the first video i kinda went like jelly and felt the need to lie down with my headset on and listen, that was over 2 hours ago, i guess it had some effect :think:

mynameisbob84 said:

First item... I want that "candle holder".. It'd be a hella wine glass. :D Anyone seen them around before ?

Thanks for starting this thread (I brought it up in the other one). I also have ASMR, but I, for some reason, don't get triggered by the whisper videos. I have been tipped to read and whisper, which was so awesome! Things that do it for me are in person whispering, when I whisper my own (real) name (eerie!), certain songs, certain peoples' speaking voices (this is dangerous), and certain peoples' singing voices. I confessed to my room the other night that one of the main people I have an ASMR response to is.... Glenn Danzig?? Sorry, I told them not to tell, but here I am, telling! I'm a huge Misfits fan, and even an old Danzig/Samhain fan, so I guess it's not TOO embarrassing.

But anyway, I love that there are so many people talking about this!!

Reactions: LadyLuna
Is this the same as when I take a piss and that shudder runs down my back where I can't help but give a quick shiver?

My best friend said that my voice is what initially drew him to me because I trigger his asmr response. I personally love listening to VendiVulpes on YouTube. Her voice is so relaxing. I believe she has a binaural mic setup that is fantastic. My friend says I should do asmr videos, for other people. I have made two for him as presents. He liked them, but I thought the sound quality was too low. If I share with the world I want them to be as good as Vendi's. I can't find much on binaural mic setups though and am too technologically impaired to figure that one out myself.

Do you ASMR-ians think that the binaural mic setup makes a difference?

(Unintentional 'thank' during a scroll-down. Not that your post isn't thankworthy, Boce.)

I mumble-whisper, so this comes up in my room from time to time. I don't fully understand it but it makes me curious.

Is ASMR sexual, too? Or is it just soothing/comforting?

Alexandra Cole said:
(Unintentional 'thank' during a scroll-down. Not that your post isn't thankworthy, Boce.)

I mumble-whisper, so this comes up in my room from time to time. I don't fully understand it but it makes me curious.

Is ASMR sexual, too? Or is it just soothing/comforting?

For me, it's not a sexual thing. More of a relaxation thing, I guess. Judging by the themes of the ASMR videos on youtube, I'm guessing that's the case for most other folk too. They all seem to be based on things like spas, massages, hair washing, soothing voices and the like - all very relaxation-centric.

Status
Not open for further replies.