AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice on how to approach a userproblem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2022
Hello.

Me and my streamer friend needs some advice.
She has a visitor that is bothering her alot. He demands things, and it makes her unconfortable. She bans him, and he makes another account and tip 25 just to give her bad review. This happens all the time. He also did this on her other sosial accounts. They banned his email after a while. So atleast she got rid of him there. But on CB this continues. Right now she has about 27 bans on him on different accounts.

Things he says: You will do this for me orelse... I will post videos of you on "a famous site", i will give you bad review, I will this and that. You do everything for everybody else than me so you will do this and that. orelse.
- tiрреd 1 token -- I am going to post all the videos I have on you so privates tickets show videos you send me on telegram things you post on telegram everything
- tiрреd 1 token -- I don’t no why you banned me I was not going to say anything or do anything I was just going to watch and that was it but you have do this to your self now
- tiрреd 1 token -- this is all on you I hope you had a good time in that ticket show when you kick me I am going to ruined your account

The reason I ask here, is that her experience with support is an answer each 6 months. Except for mails asking if she is happy with the support.

So the question is: How to approach this to support so its actually looked at?

Best regards
a worried person.

Hello @punker barbie
Thanks for answering.

Translator english and a never answering support (based on previous experience) makes her not wanting to do that without help. And I can not send that mail. Or make it. She told me to write to you here since alot of people in her room told her to contact you a couple of days ago when shit hit the fan.

Well, it was worth a try to get some argumentation/how to write it etc. My suggestion so far to her has been what @cbhours wrote. Its does not help. This did not start now. It started a year ago. Or more.

Thanks again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.