AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Awesome August 2012: we did it!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Ahh, what a month. Started out in a hotel room with cooky wi-fi, strained an ankle the first full week, only took one day away from cam, and we still rocked it!!! THANK YOU to everyone who was part of Awesome August. I am so incredibly flattered, excited, and grateful to all of my sweet Cootie Killers and Van Dwellers for everything. It's so awesome to have finished at #15!

wBcqa.jpg

Speaking of Cootie Killers: dilligaf0 will be the new owner of "Cooter" the Cootie since he was the #1 Cootie Killer of August! I sure hope he'll treat Cooter nice. :) Give him a hug for me once in a while, maybe? Thank you SO MUCH, sweet dilli bar, for being such a major support for me.

rlR94.jpg

Here is the rest of the top 10 Cootie Killers. You all rock! I hope you had fun sniping and bombing your way to the top.
EsOR5.jpg

Making my beachy-themed "Wall of Awesome" was a blast, too. Halfway through the month it started getting so full that I wasn't even advertising it much anymore, and just adding people at the end of the day. It's all filled up now! And the "Beach Ballers" certainly added an epic touch to it. I enjoy having your balls on mah wall.

KHEv1l.jpg

1nPo8l.jpg

jgiwpl.jpg1

YrJKhl.jpg1

pF85ql.jpg1

The raffle we had this month was most definitely a success! My lucky bucket was nearly halfway full by Cammiversary day when the winner was pulled. So many entries!! The first place winner was ThePioneer who will get a semi-custom video made for him later this month, as well as a Netbook to enjoy. Second and third place winners were JohnnyAb and CallMeWilliam who will get an adorable digital picture frame keychain. All 3 of them (as well as a few others) will be getting thank you cards from me as well. It's the least I can do after all the generosity shown to me throughout the entire month.

Once again, thank you so very much for being part of Awesome August. I can't tell you how lucky I feel to have such a great group of people to laugh with, chat with, dance for, be sexy and silly with, and virtually-snuggle with every day. We'll slow down the pace a bit over the next few months and enjoy each other's company with a bit less pressure. :thumbleft: Maybe we'll take another shot at the top20 in... DecAmber...

Congratulations on finishing up a great month! With all the hours and hard work you put into it, you certainly deserve your place in the top 20!

Congrats to pioneer for winning the raffle! (bastard! :mrgreen: ) There is a rumor that his video request consists of 15 minutes of "Cooter" the Cootie. I'm wondering how Cooter's new owner feels about that :lol:

Reactions: AmberCutie
Congrats Amber :clap:

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.