AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Awesome August 2014 - 5 years of AmberCutie!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
It's that time again for Awesome August! Lots of AmberLand hours, new content, games and competitions to win goodies, and some fun times are ahead of us! This mega month is even more special than most because it represents 5 full years since I officially became a cam girl.

As per usual mega months, I will be aiming for the best Miss MFC rank possible! Every single token helps the end-goal, and I appreciate everyone pushing for a spectacular month with whatever they're able to contribute. For those who go above and beyond, I look forward to thanking you with endless extra appreciation and goodies!

Schedule:
It will be nice to finally be back to full time after all the craziness of the past 2 months! I am hoping to have enough stamina (and in-room entertainment and motivation) to be on between 4-5 hours each day (approx 4pm-9pm or 5-10pm), Monday through Friday evenings. I may pop on for a weekday morning shift now and again, too! Saturdays may be closer to 3 hours and either afternoon or night shifts. Sundays might be a day I take off, maybe every other Sunday. We'll have to see how things are going! If we are maintaining a super-kick-ass rank in Miss MFC, that really motivates me to just keep on trucking and not take more than a day off all month.

August 1st I plan to be on a long time and start the month off with a BANG!! Let's aim for 1pm to 9pm Pacific, with a snack break or 2. :)

August 28th is the exact 5 year anniversary of my first MFC broadcast! I want to have a 6-8 hour shift that day. It's a very special day for me so please try your best to be there to celebrate with me! I'll bring the beverages if you bring the cake. :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion1:

August 31st I may very well do a long shift from around 5/6pm til midnight, depending on how the month has gone. If we are run ragged and need some rest, we'll have a normal evening shift. If we are pumped up and running high in the Miss MFC ranks, we'll go for the gold, baby! We'll see how it plays out!

Special shows/events:
As has been mentioned a few times, I considered calling this mega month "All Anal Awesome August Extravaganza!" but it's a bit of a mouthful and might be too misleading. :mrgreen: I am planning to do a special show, once each week, involving some sort of Anal play. Fingering, butt plugs, DP... you'll just have to keep up with me to see what may be coming up that week.

Possible events throughout the month - panty wetting and raffle for the panties, cookie bake show (high tippers winning cookies), bubble bath show, shower shows, milky cream shower show, naughty horny dress day, mirror riding, AmPole (with or without anal...) and whatever else we think of!

New Content:
444 tokens for the bundle, or individually priced as shown! Bundle deal is only good for this month.

EfN8LxNl.png

Hand Decorated Frames Raffle:
I started learning how to decoupage! Here are the first 2 items I made - hand decorated Washington themed picture frames. They also have a space on the back where I'll include a personalized note, and of course I'll put an exclusive printed photo in each. The raffle will run from August 1st through August 10th and 2 winners will be pulled on the 11th. Tickets are 35 tokens each.
fM2duRQl.jpg
kr3PYxPl.jpg

Top Cootie Killers of the Month:
#1 wins the exclusive title of "Top Cootie Killer" for the month. :)
#1 - #3 get a collector's edition Seattle themed Cootie plush!*
#1 - #10 get a short HD naughty video clip. :)

Here are the super-adorable Cootie Plushes I made for the winners!

kfYfIPIl.jpg

*If you are unable to received mailed prizes, or would rather opt out, you may gift your collector's edition Cootie Plush to another worthy AmberLander. Please make sure they're willing and able to accept mailed prizes.

Space Hero Bake Sale!:
Support your favorite AmberLand Space Hero by buying and feeding them a cupcake for the 5 year celebration month!

Tip 96 tokens (exactly or exact multiple of*) to feed Space Tank a cupcake!
Tip 97 tokens (exactly or exact multiple of*) to feed Space Lance a cupcake!
Tip 98 tokens (exactly or exact multiple of*) to feed Space AmBear a cupcake! (A new Space Hero appears!)
Tip 99 tokens (exactly or exact multiple of*) to feed Space Sloth a cupcake!

Each cupcake on their section of the wall will count as a raffle ticket for that hero's team. One team will be pulled as the Mega Space Fatty, and everyone on that team wins an HD desktop wallpaper photo! A second team will be pulled as the Minor Space Fatty, and 10 people on that team will be pulled from a raffle (tickets based on how many cupcakes they bought) to win an exclusive pic set! Your chances of a prize are highest by being on every team. :)

*Example - a tip of 490 tokens is 5 x 98 = 5 Tank Cupcakes. It's helpful if you add a tip note indicating your multi-cupcake intentions, but I will have an automatic cupcake tracker in my stats so I can update the wall daily as well as keep track of who is on which team(s).

Let's fill this wall up with cupcakes!!

0VfPEPJl.jpg

Amber's August Angels:
There are 2 ways to be an ultimate daily hero for Awesome August!
The person who has the day's highest accumulated tokens (ALL TOKENS (tips, offline tips, raffle tips, countdown tips)) each day, as well as the person who has the day's highest single tip (a grand tip, all in one shot) will be that day's Angels. You'll get your name on my wall of Angels as well as a raffle ticket to win semi-custom strip and cum video* in September!

*Options available for a custom video include choosing the outfit, the song(s), and what toys I use to play with myself and cum for you. I'll make the video and get it to you some time in September so long as you let me know ASAP what the content should be!

I will adore all my Angels!
0IMkYUTm.jpg

You may notice the prizes for Cootie Killers and raffle have a Seattle/Washington theme. Since I just made this huge move, I thought it would be fun to incorporate it into the month! I hope that you'll stop by sometime (or lots of times!) during Awesome August to celebrate my 5 years of MFC as well as my move with me! Let's make this a month to remember, we have a lot of missed time to catch up on!

See ya there! live.ambercutie.com is the easiest way there! xoxo

Yaaaaaaay for mirror ride! I like the themes for the videos. Great job on the crafty prize items! AmBear has no picture on the wall, because she's evil. She deserves no cupcakes. Yaaaaaaay for AmPole! I require all angels to have my name in fine print on the bottom under the tipper's name. I will snipe cooties, because I have to test out my Mark II Plasma Cootie Sniper. I look forward to hangin' out with ya after work tomorrow. Yaaaaaaay for dress night!

BullFrogBlues said:
Crafty Amber is crafty.
The "country" feel out here is bringing it out of me! Or maybe it's that I have enough space to dedicate an area to crafty stuff. Either way, I'm having fun creating things! I have something lined up for next month too. :)

Updated original post with my vids since they're out!

EfN8LxNl.png

Updates time!!

Ok, so since around mid-month I started to wear out from putting in way more hours than my body and mind had been accustomed to over the last 5 months, sorry! I was originally aiming for around 4-5 hours EVERY day, but I've taken 4 total days off (only one planned, others for not feeling great) and cut down to a few hours a night since last week. I still am so happy and excited to be having this Awesome August with you!

However, since then I for sure decided that this will be the last official "Mega Month" that I plan in advance and "go for rank". I'm taking a new approach to how I work on MFC, and am looking forward to a more steady and consistent flow with everyone. Every month will be a great month! No taking extra time off before/after a "Mega Month" to prepare for and recover from the craziness. Just getting on for around 3-4 hours 5 days a week, with an occassional weekend show when things are feeling good! This also means that new content and games will be more random and spread throughout the year.

So what does that mean for this month? It means it's our last chance to feel "MEGA"! I'll be here every day for the rest of the month. I also have a raffle going for some naughty cummy panties until tomorrow, so come grab a bunch of tickets, then join me for the show to get them cummy on my CAMMIVERSARY this Thursday! (My first ever private show on August 28 2009 on MFC was regarding cummy panties, so this is a tribute to that!) Here's the info on that:

PdWcAFm.jpg

Thursday's Cammiversary celebration will be rather low key. I plan to be on roughly 4pm to 9pm Pacific. I'll share a glass of champagne (or other beverages of choice) with you and reminisce about all the crazy, wonderful and memorable times through he last 5 years. We'll pull the raffle winner and have the cummy panties cum show around 8pm Pacific. Any and all tips on my cammiversary are appreciated, of course, but even if you cannot participate with tokens, please participate with your company! 5 years is a big milestone (especially for an MFC girl!) so I want as many people to share it with as I can get!

Friday night will be my big ANAL SHOW! We will likely have a happy meter and heroes board for it... you know anal is a big deal in AmberLand! Hoping to have the goal met by 8pm Pacific to start the naughtiness. This will be my first ever FULL PUBLIC ANAL SHOW on MFC! So help me feel Mega before during and after! Hitting the happy meter goal and keeping some tips flowing will guarantee a great time.

Saturday I plan to have a mirror ride dildo show sometime between 4-9pm Pacific.

Sunday is the final day of Awesome August! Again, aiming from 4-9 Pacific, with a special shower show toward the end of the shift. Milky creamy shower goodness? OH YES! Help me wrap up the last official Mega Month with a BANG on Sunday!

We had a great time, didn't we?

Thank you, everyone! We finished #37 for August, and beat the last 2 mega months (hours on cam and total tokens). That feels really.... awesome.

I will pull the winner of the August Angels in the next few days on cam. I want to enjoy them up on the doors for a little longer, since they look so sweet up there.

eQiHU1zl.jpg

Picture frame raffle winners: Cef72 and Larry!
Panties raffle winner: Johnny!

Due to the Bake Sale working out a bit different than I imagined, I am going to send EVERYONE who participated the wallpaper photo* and pic set*. :) No drawings necessary, YOU'RE ALL WINNERS! We can say, however, that Space Lance is by far the Super Mega Space Fatty thanks to his biggest supporter (and mine), Galactic6!!

mOqacMKl.jpg

My Top 10 Cootie Killers helped keep every countdown moving along all month. You're all wonderful! You'll all receive a short naughty HD vid clip* soon!

The super duper top Cootie Killer, with a landslide kill count, is Galactic6!! Thank you!!

The top 3 Killers (Galactic6, Froggie and Larry) will get a cute cuddly-yet-evil Seattle Cootie Plush in the mail this month! I'll MFC mail you all soon to verify you're willing and able to receive this special delivery.

3xEsMXQ.png

*(I still need to take the photos for the 2 picture frame winners, the Bake Sale and the video clip for Top 10 Cootie Killers, since I was dealing with hives and bug bites most of the month I didn't get to it, sorry! I know you know it's worth the wait, hehe. Mailed prizes will be sent out some time in September as I still have to get my mail box situation set up. Thanks for the patience!)

Now we are back to a more low-key AmberLand for the coming months. I do have a couple little events planned for September, though. ;)

Thank you again for being part of my 5 year MFC anniversary month of Awesome August!

Status
Not open for further replies.