AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bad Drinks to Food Equivalent WTF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only thing on that list that I drink at all is Sunkist, which I had always convinced myself was somehow better for me than the Dr Peppers I'm constantly drinking, since it's orange :lol:

WTF?

More than half of the BAD drinks are the ones that I like... and every doctor I've met finds me one of the healthiest people they know.

WTF?

Woo I win for drinking a "drink this instead" lo-carb Monster!! :dance:

Wow you really can't trust anything the corporations make its all poison. Thats why I am sticking to my own homemade milkshakes.

Comrade_1917 said:
Wow you really can't trust anything the corporations make its all poison. Thats why I am sticking to my own homemade milkshakes.

ooo, homemade milkshakes...

bout the only use I ever saw for a blender.

AmberCutie said:
Woo I win for drinking a "drink this instead" lo-carb Monster!! :dance:

You win regardless.

Anyway, the only thing I see from this list that I actually drink (and actually, very very infrequently) is the Starbucks White Hot Chocolate with Whip Cream. No more for me... until the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.