AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Balloon Fetish: Looners

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving this thread. I started to have fun with the idea of messing around with balloons a few weeks ago and now I have a new camcorder that works (old one died) & I'm going to make a bunch of clips just because balloons are so much fun! For me it's about being instantly in the best happy place, I've had a few people say to me they don't get it, but in all honesty who doesn't love balloons? (apart from my dog who freaks out even when i blow them up lol). I've been playing around with all sorts of fetish stuff since I decided that I'm opening a C4S store and am really enjoying exploring another side to my sexuality and all the fun i can have with it on my own terms. YAY FOR BALLOONS!!!!! *runs off around house like over excited toddler dosed up on additives*

Kittycatpurr said:
I'm loving this thread. I started to have fun with the idea of messing around with balloons a few weeks ago and now I have a new camcorder that works (old one died) & I'm going to make a bunch of clips just because balloons are so much fun! For me it's about being instantly in the best happy place, I've had a few people say to me they don't get it, but in all honesty who doesn't love balloons? (apart from my dog who freaks out even when i blow them up lol). I've been playing around with all sorts of fetish stuff since I decided that I'm opening a C4S store and am really enjoying exploring another side to my sexuality and all the fun i can have with it on my own terms. YAY FOR BALLOONS!!!!! *runs off around house like over excited toddler dosed up on additives*

Yeah, this is my dog's least favorite fetish. ;) He goes and sits in his kennel in the corner whenever he sees me bring out the balloons. :lol: He's getting a little better though.

That's one of the main reasons that I like this fetish so much, it makes me happy!

http://youtu.be/2aPcMmhiRqU
http://youtu.be/8xaOJ0fEME4
Balloon fetish is where my "fetish career" started. I was an artistic nude model in Buffalo and there was a Looner site that hired me for "clothed balloon play" so I did it. I started getting a lot of guys messaging me asking if I could use different balloons or do certain things naked. I brought them up to the owner of the site, he didn't want to spring for slightly more expensive balloons or even get into naked so I started filling the requests myself.

Then I got a clips4sale store and started doing more and more videos

Attachments

• 293855_383362168354222_1769773603_n.jpg
    293855_383362168354222_1769773603_n.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 238
I'm number 1 on the Balloon Fetish category!!!! Do you know how happy this makes me!?!
:happy-cheerleaderkid:

Attachments

• Number1Balloons.JPG
    Number1Balloons.JPG
    213.7 KB · Views: 226
Rose said:
balloonman333 said:
Iam a male looner, and there is a market for the balloon fetish. And iam glad to see that there is more preety girls looking into the fetish :) i love a preety girl popping helium balloons latex and mylars. especially like birthday balloons. you dont have to be nude i rather a sexy outfit. and i like nails, sitting, and high heels and alot of teasing the balloons
Dude! I totally popped three mylar birthday balloons with my red heels a couple weeks ago. :D

i bought both your mylar videos the birthday and valentines one and i love them both so much :h: you did a amazing job i love mylars being popped but especially loved the valentines one that was so sexy and the story was great. :) more valentines and birthday ones

the valentines one was perfect, just maybe next time tease the balloons more like try scratching them with your nails and pulling the string hard more teasing. but did love the balloons and the story. it made me cum hard and alot ;)

new pic set available... 69tks. balloons. buttplugs. ballgags. bondage. Heels Pigtails and tiaras.. Here is a teaser :)

tumblr_n159e1Y7Do1qlnb2ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_n14jtlMrxB1qlnb2ko1_500.jpg

Pics are mostly in color, but there are a couple of these fun ones in b&w with just pops of color.

balloonman333 said:
the valentines one was perfect, just maybe next time tease the balloons more like try scratching them with your nails and pulling the string hard more teasing. but did love the balloons and the story. it made me cum hard and alot ;)
Thanks! I appreciate the positive feedback, but next time let's try keeping the critiques to a private message. ;)

Attachments

• crystal3.JPG
    crystal3.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 200
  • teachyoulesson3.JPG
    teachyoulesson3.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 198
A couple new balloon fetish clips:

After The Party
http://www.clips4sale.com/72145/10708981

I can’t believe they are making us pick all of these balloons up after the party! Look at all of these! How are we going to clean all of them up? Do you want to help me pop them?

I sit back in the balloons. This might be kind of fun actually! I then start sit popping and nail popping the balloons. At this rate, we’ll have the balloons picked up in no time!

I then lay back in the big pile of strung balloons, and start popping them like crazy! Maybe we were the lucky ones to get to pick up after the party after all.

Lots of talking, laughing, smiling, and a little screaming!

Talking to My Friend on the Phone
http://www.clips4sale.com/72145/10757131

I'm talking to my friend on the phone. I walk into the living room, and find that my boyfriend left a room full of balloons again! I told him that he needs to clean up after himself next time!

I start popping the balloons while talking to her on the phone. She seems pretty interested in the balloons and how I'm popping them, so I ask her if she likes to pop balloons. I also ask her what her favorite way to pop balloons is. What do you think she said?

She also asks me questions about balloons, then asks me to quickly pop the remaining balloons!

My boyfriend is going to be so mad when he gets home, and finds out that all of his balloons have been popped!

Attachments

• afterparty4.JPG
    afterparty4.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 165
  • friendphone.JPG
    friendphone.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 163
  • friendphone2.JPG
    friendphone2.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 164
KylieJacobs said:
I ordered $95 in balloons online the other day. I can't wait until they get here! :dance:
Hooray for balloon orders! I just ordered 25 beach balls yesterday and will be picking up some mylars tomorrow afternoon. :D Good luck on your popping spree!

Just made my first balloon video today. It was fun.

ibnQ8dTGzZ6RiK.gif

ix61NWxsLOr0L.gif

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Alabastra said:
KylieJacobs said:
I ordered $95 in balloons online the other day. I can't wait until they get here! :dance:
Any good stores you can recommend? :)

Here's some stores that I've had good luck with: PMU, Big Balloon Store, Balloon Emporium and Party Store, Single Source Party Supply, Your Party Delivered.
I've ordered from PMU and Balloon Emporium and Party Store several times, good shipping and quality balloons.

Links to some balloons that I've liked:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004R49KNI/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZZ9FKO/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004R4IYTY/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007SP2SWS/ref=oh_details_o08_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reactions: Gen and Alabastra
Rose said:
KylieJacobs said:
Hooray for balloon orders! I just ordered 25 beach balls yesterday and will be picking up some mylars tomorrow afternoon. :D Good luck on your popping spree!

Are you going to post the video with the mylars today?

balloonman333 said:
Rose said:
KylieJacobs said:

No, it hasn't even been filmed yet as I only got home with them about an hour ago. I did post a picture to my twitter of my van full of all the balloons after I bought them though.

Reactions: balloonman333
Rose said:
balloonman333 said:
Rose said:
KylieJacobs said:

No, it hasn't even been filmed yet as I only got home with them about an hour ago. I did post a picture to my twitter of my van full of all the balloons after I bought them though.

THATS AWSOME!! tottaly cant wait :-D

Reactions: Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.