AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban after studio ban, is there a possibility to get a response from support?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2021
Hello. The story is not new, I have already seen the same in thread of @Astrid_Magnussen .
The questions I would like to ask are, in general, similar to many that have been asked above. But my main task is to try to get help.

The studio account was banned, all model accounts were banned too. As far as I understand, this is irrevocable, so I'm not hoping to get my HollyExtra account back. The name of the new account was HollyFake, and in total it lasted two days. I managed to stream for about 11 hours, after which the account was blocked without explanation. No replies to tickets and direct email. I would like to understand the procedure unbanned, I would like to be able to at least discuss what happened with support.

Last ticket number 17438402

I am open to communication and really hope for advice and maybe someone managed to solve a similar problem.

Thank you for your attention.

I am tagging @punker barbie as I really hope for your help, but if this does not happen, I am open to any advice.

Last edited:
There is hope! It took 28 days for support to reply to me and resolve my issue (https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...tip-please-contact-support.32090/page-4#posts) but it was resolved.

If there aren’t any fraud or you have not broken any CB rules, there is always chance to get your account resolve, being patience and double checking all accounts is one advise I can give.

If one of your models broke the rules and your main account is banned then remove that account from your studio, double check all email, CB does send an email if there is an account that is suspicious of breaking a rule. If it’s a misunderstanding, ie phone was shown on cam with a picture of a person not verified, someone complains the model looks young, etc etc then explain what happened and the account may be under review, Im sure CB has data base on conversation on each room and can pin point when the issue was highlighted and the account was banned.

Other issues you cannot control are when there are fraudulent tippers using stolen credit card or just tokens received suspicious and a models account that gets suspended from tipping or cashing out, this can affect the master account for a studio.

There are numerous reasons why CB would ban or suspends your account, no help that the support will take a while before they reply, but surprisingly they will reply. If you use your email or directly from CB website creating a ticket, I do advise not to keep writing and creating different ticket number, this could be a cause why it takes support to get to all tickets as I’m sure it takes time closing each ticket.

As far as punker_barbie? Not sure, been awhile since we got a reply here, but I’m sure that account isn’t obligated to come here and reply but it was nice seeing an industry rep in ACF.

Upvote 0
In our case it's impossible to resolve the problem of a studio ban, because our studios no longer exist. Nobody will ever be able to respond to any e-mails which CB might have sent to the owners of the master studio accounts, nor individual models accounts. We only hope to get a response concerning bans on our independent accounts, that we created later.

At least it is comforting to know that it is possible to get an answer from support, even after so many days, so thank you for this...

Reactions: procoolheat
Upvote 0
In the meantime, best thing to do is to sign up on other sites. I know it's gonna suck since you don't have your followers. It sucks going from established profile to brand new, but it can be done.

Interesting when studios get banned, models don't get instantly released. I'm pretty sure other sites release models if the studio violated ToS.

Upvote 0
you were breaking local laws and got busted... The model who was banned on half a dozen new accounts, including an account started by a different model and while wearing a mask demonstrates chaturbate's opinion on the situation

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
you were breaking local laws and got busted... The model who was banned on half a dozen new accounts, including an account started by a different model and while wearing a mask demonstrates chaturbate's opinion on the situation
While thousands of other models from the very same country or even previously working for the very same studios still broadcasting on CB, demonstrate chaturbate's other opinion on the situation. If someone were busted for breaking local laws, he wouldn't be posting now on this forum. Stop passing judgment on models and spreading false accusations.

Upvote 0
While thousands of other models from the very same country or even previously working for the very same studios still broadcasting on CB, demonstrate chaturbate's other opinion on the situation. If someone were busted for breaking local laws, he wouldn't be posting now on this forum. Stop passing judgment on models and spreading false accusations.
So the truth is that webcamming is a legal occupation in Russia? The only judgment I'm making is that debating is a waste of time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.