AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban help (for santa)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

valentinvega_

Banhammered
Dec 13, 2021
dear santa and @punker barbie
This Christmas I only ask that you help me to return my account which was unfairly banned, the reason is forgery, which is not the case because I have my identification card and passport authentic by the government, I attach my ticket number (18774777 )
I have even sent an email with evidence of people who falsify documents to damage the image of myself and other people, even in the attached email it has false documents, it is my only means of work with this work I was helping foundations of animals in the street, my cats and emigrants without work, I hope for your holy help, thank you, I have behaved well.

dear santa and @punker barbie
This Christmas I only ask that you help me to return my account which was unfairly banned, the reason is forgery, which is not the case because I have my identification card and passport authentic by the government, I attach my ticket number (18774777 )
I have even sent an email with evidence of people who falsify documents to damage the image of myself and other people, even in the attached email it has false documents, it is my only means of work with this work I was helping foundations of animals in the street, my cats and emigrants without work, I hope for your holy help, thank you, I have behaved well.
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
All of y'all replying to the OP (except for modelcolumbian, who joined last week) just joined the forum yesterday night...at around the same time, huh?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

Upvote 0
Look OP.... you only need to make 1 thread about this topic okies! Simply outline your issue, add your ticket number, your Chaturbate account name and tag it with @punker barbie

We are in the holiday period now, so it may take longer to get your issue addressed... especially as 🎅Santa🎅 has a sleigh load of pressies to deliver... so don't hack him off with multiple threads or he might send some of his 🧝‍♂️elves🧝‍♀️ round with their little hammers.⚒️ ;););)

🎄🎄🎄

Upvote 0
Banned for creating multiple accounts and spamming duplicate threads. Merry Christmas.

Love, Santa

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
lol

When people do sketchy sneaky stuff like this, it almost convinces me that their bans are legit. If they're doing this stuff on the forum, who knows what sneaky stuff they did on CB to get banned.
fo sure. creating a bunch of sock puppets in a way to get unbanned really doesn't create much credence to op's claim of being falsely banned for *checks notes* forging identification documents.

16251511.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.