AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ban support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2022
well,just as it has happened to others before
i was doing my usual stream routine (working out on camera),and the bitrate went down temporarily disconnecting the camera

but suddenly i was banned,i checked the terms and conditions and i never streamed any content that broke the guidelines nor engaged on activities that broke the terms of service

so im curious what has happened

@punker barbie ,i would thank you if you can helo me with this,and i apologize for bothering your time with this issue

my account name is: armenho
and my tickets are 19295473 & 19295487

it happened today,and luckily i was going on vacation for 5 days or so,si was gonna take a break from streaming for those days
but i i better post this with time so is solved as soon as doable

once again,thanks for reading my issue and hope you have a nice day

@punker barbie no intent to annoy you or spam you

its been a week without answer from support and checking other posts,my ticket is 19295487 and by reading other users posts,it seems the backlog is now around 193.... etc
can you help me get an answer from support?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie sorry for the constant tagging,could you help me regarding contacting the support team?

I think my ticket has been ignored somehow (as i seen tickets ahead of me already solved)

Upvote 0
well,just as it has happened to others before
i was doing my usual stream routine (working out on camera),and the bitrate went down temporarily disconnecting the camera

but suddenly i was banned,i checked the terms and conditions and i never streamed any content that broke the guidelines nor engaged on activities that broke the terms of service

so im curious what has happened

@punker barbie ,i would thank you if you can helo me with this,and i apologize for bothering your time with this issue

my account name is: armenho
and my tickets are 19295473 & 19295487

it happened today,and luckily i was going on vacation for 5 days or so,si was gonna take a break from streaming for those days
but i i better post this with time so is solved as soon as doable

once again,thanks for reading my issue and hope you have a nice day
I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.