AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account and New account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2023
Manila
Twitter Username
@al33x00
Chaturbate Username
Yourpinoyflavor
Good day maam/sir, i am a model from Philippines i just want to share my experience on CB. I thought i am the only one who's experienced that my account was banned out of nowhere named AsianEdgePlayers, since the support told me that my account was PERMANENTLY BANNED and i will never get a reply from them since then i decided to DEACTIVATE my account. well it's been a year since it happened until i found this forum and read all the problems that the other broadcasters experienced too. Now i made a new account but unfortunately they won't let me to broadcast since i have a old issue on my past account, hopefully someone can help me on this matter so i can work again on CB since this site give me the best sale's when i started streaming.

Thank you in advance and i hope someone will help me on this.

Upvote 0
this means you're banned from the site. A new account makes no difference, it's still you.
Hello maam well i experienced the same thing they experienced like I don't do anything wrong or violate any rules on the site and just out of the blue i just received this email from them.(attach file) so i thought there's some mistake banning my account. Just like what everyone experiencing they're getting banned without any reasons.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-14-12-58-31-80.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-14-12-58-31-80.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
Without it being resolved on the first account, you will not be able to have another account.. it's this simple

you might not have been aware of breaking a rule, but I have found if you insist you did not break a rule, they will more likely ignore your communication, if you instead try to ask them WHAT rules you broke so you can be sure to never do it again, they have been bigger help, at least in my experience.. if I were you, I'd try get the original account back, but if they have already stated that they probably won't reply, there's a very small chance it will happen and I would start looking at other sites to broadcast from.

Upvote 0
Good day maam/sir, i am a model from Philippines i just want to share my experience on CB. I thought i am the only one who's experienced that my account was banned out of nowhere named AsianEdgePlayers, since the support told me that my account was PERMANENTLY BANNED and i will never get a reply from them since then i decided to DEACTIVATE my account. well it's been a year since it happened until i found this forum and read all the problems that the other broadcasters experienced too. Now i made a new account but unfortunately they won't let me to broadcast since i have a old issue on my past account, hopefully someone can help me on this matter so i can work again on CB since this site give me the best sale's when i started streaming.

Thank you in advance and i hope someone will help me on this.
Hey @Yourpinoyflavor I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20252691

Upvote 0
Hello maam well i experienced the same thing they experienced like I don't do anything wrong or violate any rules on the site and just out of the blue i just received this email from them.(attach file) so i thought there's some mistake banning my account. Just like what everyone experiencing they're getting banned without any reasons.
Unfortunately, 99% of those posts saying they did nothing wrong are absolute lies. When it is pointed out to them that they have broken the rules we never see them post here again.

Deactivating your account and then a year later attempting to make new account will not work. All your ID papers are still kept by CB, they are not deleted just because you deactivated your account

If that worked then all banned models would be doing the same.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.