AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account and not getting any information

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2020
Hello, my name on CB is slave_room and I was banned for no reason or for something that they thought rough? Which was not at all. Or maybe for something else, but they are not answering. I've sent about 5 messages through email and one through their website. I have access to my account and seeing my tokens there which is sad.
Also I would like to talk to real person, not to bot replies what was that ban for and how is it possible to get rid of that and make some changes if it was not mistake to avoid future warnings and bans. I was also trying to register another account for that email, was able to, but when I tried to buy membership, I got "you are already member". Ok, they deleted me from database of users, but not from "paid accounts". And that new account that I was trying to create, I deleted. I still have access to my slave_room account. And would love to know what is going on. Thank you! @punker barbie , I was trying to ask you in another topic, but not sure if you saw that and decided to create my own, because couldn't PM you. I will not flood anymore. Thank you!

It seems that you're room is not banned at this moment.
The 'tip' button is also functional there, indicating that you're age verified.
So or your issue is fixed, or it's just a payment issue, to follow up with punker barbie (creating other accounts won't help)

Upvote 0
Hello, my name on CB is slave_room and I was banned for no reason or for something that they thought rough? Which was not at all. Or maybe for something else, but they are not answering. I've sent about 5 messages through email and one through their website. I have access to my account and seeing my tokens there which is sad.
Also I would like to talk to real person, not to bot replies what was that ban for and how is it possible to get rid of that and make some changes if it was not mistake to avoid future warnings and bans. I was also trying to register another account for that email, was able to, but when I tried to buy membership, I got "you are already member". Ok, they deleted me from database of users, but not from "paid accounts". And that new account that I was trying to create, I deleted. I still have access to my slave_room account. And would love to know what is going on. Thank you! @punker barbie , I was trying to ask you in another topic, but not sure if you saw that and decided to create my own, because couldn't PM you. I will not flood anymore. Thank you!

Support has confirmed that your account is unbanned and you can earn tokens through broadcasting.

Upvote 0
Thank you, guys! Yes, it was funny, when I posted here, 20 minutes later support wrote me, clarified what I was doing wrong and let me accept their rules in exchange of unbanning. And of course, I accepted. Anyway, thank you guys, very much!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.