AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BANNED ACCOUNT CHATURBATE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2023
Hola @punker barbie , Hello, it's a web studio, they banned the studio account and we don't know why, when they respond they indicate that it's permanent but we have 37,000 tokens without payment, please help, we work normally, the models can transmit, and they continue to generate tokens, emails have an automatic response "as we trust.. you are aware... i don`t understand what happened, we have been working well, please help me , our models requiere your payments , please help me.... TKS

Hey @Lili _1974 Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Hi,

im not sure how this Forum System works but i really need your help @punker barbie . My chaturbate name is Juliacapulet and i was banned for being talked to but not encouraging or engaging with someone who was saying he was not of age. please help me get my account back, i promise to never reply to anyone like that again even if i knew he was joking around. in the future i will ban him from my room and report him. please help me, chaturbate wont answer my email to give me my account back. All i did was tell the other user i was not allowed to talk or joke about underage stuff and then i got banned for it.

thank you in advance for ur assistance @punker barbie !

Sincerely
juliacapulet

Upvote 0
Hola @punker barbie , Hello, it's a web studio, they banned the studio account and we don't know why, when they respond they indicate that it's permanent but we have 37,000 tokens without payment, please help, we work normally, the models can transmit, and they continue to generate tokens, emails have an automatic response "as we trust.. you are aware... i don`t understand what happened, we have been working well, please help me , our models requiere your payments , please help me.... TKS
Hi Lili, we are in the same boat. We have a studio with over 100 models registered and at least 30 active. CB has suspended our studio account and will not reply. This happened 2 weeks ago and still no reply despite repeated requests. A lot of peoples incomes and livelihoods are being disrupted here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.