AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account for no reason together my earned tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2021
Hello,

I'm a model on Chaturbate for more than a year.

A few days ago before coming online i noticed my account is banned.

I contacted Support and wrote a suggestion, because of what this erroneous blocking could happen. I did not break any rules.

Instead of getting unblocking, I received twice pre-written text from Support. They do not read my messages and do not want to resolve a problem.

Ticket: 17282675

@punker barbie
Please look into this ticket... I cannot wait when they finally read my email without sending pre-written text.

My payment has not been sent too! A lot of tokens!

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm a model on Chaturbate for more than a year.

A few days ago before coming online i noticed my account is banned.

I contacted Support and wrote a suggestion, because of what this erroneous blocking could happen. I did not break any rules.

Instead of getting unblocking, I received twice pre-written text from Support. They do not read my messages and do not want to resolve a problem.

Ticket: 17282675

@punker barbie
Please look into this ticket... I cannot wait when they finally read my email without sending pre-written text.

My payment has not been sent too! A lot of tokens!
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.