AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account NEED HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 27, 2024
Greetings to @punker barbie , Greetings, my account was banned because of public shows, but what happens is that my room has an outside garden, it is private, but it was understood that it was a public space. I wanted to know if it is possible to appeal that suspension. This is the first time my account has been suspended. My name is noah_prince .
Thanks so much

@punker barbie hello sir please would like to know what can i do if you can help me thank you this is the space

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-04-17 at 1.53.15 PM (5).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-17 at 1.53.15 PM (5).jpeg
    446.5 KB · Views: 13
You didn't ask for permission first? You have to take a ton of pictures showing how private it is, possibly even a video of the area and send it to CB for approval to do outdoor shows.

@Vixxen81 Chaturbate gives a weird juxtaposition to be honest I don't think the rules are well defined. On most other platforms outdoor streaming is allowed and the rules make it sound like you don't have to ask.

Independent Broadcasters may not broadcast from any public place, or from a studio or set that creates the impression that the Independent Broadcaster is in a public place. Independent Broadcasters may not broadcast outdoors unless they are on private property with the owner's consent, and in an area not visible from the neighbouring property

In reality though a Moderator may at any time say "It looks like you're streaming in a public place" and cut the stream if you stream outdoors. This person should get unbanned though if no one else entered the frame and it isn't clearly visible from other properties.

You can't really prove that you are on your own property without submitting the relevant documents and photos but due to the way the rules are worded it shouldn't be a requirement. If Chaturbate wants to ban people for that they should state in the rules that some additional photos and(or) documentation are required before streaming outdoors

Last edited:
no i didnt ask for permission cuz its private place it didnt show anybody else and its not to big so thats the reason why i ask help to @punker barbie if its there any solution thanks so much

no i didnt ask for permission cuz its private place it didnt show anybody else and its not to big so thats the reason why i ask help to @punker barbie if its there any solution thanks so much
You should be fine then. I can't see why they wouldn't un-ban you. If what you say is true they shouldn't have banned you in the first place but shit happens I guess

I hope you will be alright, but what Vixen said is correct:
You didn't ask for permission first? You have to take a ton of pictures showing how private it is, possibly even a video of the area and send it to CB for approval to do outdoor shows.
The ToS is a bit hazy, but if you read it right that is what it says:

Chaturbate terms, appendix C

2. Rules for Community Member Content
viii. Independent Broadcasters may not broadcast from any public place, or from a studio or set that creates the impression that the Independent Broadcaster is in a public place. Independent Broadcasters may not broadcast outdoors unless they are on private property with the owner's consent, and in an area not visible from the neighboring property.

Basically what they are asking is that before you broadcast outside you provide them with proof that you are the owner of the premises, or have the owners permission, and visual documentation that it is secluded and no one can look in, or accidentally get in view.

I hope you will be alright, but what Vixen said is correct:

The ToS is a bit hazy, but if you read it right that is what it says:

Chaturbate terms, appendix C

2. Rules for Community Member Content
viii. Independent Broadcasters may not broadcast from any public place, or from a studio or set that creates the impression that the Independent Broadcaster is in a public place. Independent Broadcasters may not broadcast outdoors unless they are on private property with the owner's consent, and in an area not visible from the neighboring property.

Basically what they are asking is that before you broadcast outside you provide them with proof that you are the owner of the premises, or have the owners permission, and visual documentation that it is secluded and no one can look in, or accidentally get in view.

If this is what it means they should explain that these details have to be shared with Chaturbate. You can know you have consent without sharing it. Alternatively suspending a stream or an account until this proof is provided would be better. Banning a Model is not the way forward at all but it seems to be common practice.

This isn't just for this rule either. For e.g. if you wear a mask and don't verify your stream in 5 minutes by taking it off and sending a photo on sites like Stripchat your stream will be paused. For Chaturbate you can get banned for it

If this is what it means they should explain that these details have to be shared with Chaturbate. You can know you have consent without sharing it. Alternatively suspending a stream or an account until this proof is provided would be better. Banning a Model is not the way forward at all but it seems to be common practice.

This isn't just for this rule either. For e.g. if you wear a mask and don't verify your stream in 5 minutes by taking it off and sending a photo on sites like Stripchat your stream will be paused. For Chaturbate you can get banned for it
OP's profile shows up for me when I enter it, so I assume it is not a ban but a suspension pending inquiries.

Reactions: ropebunnyluna