AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Account Banned

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

I asked the reason and waiting for the reply: I'm bot developer and I have an update to release.
CASE: 17645612 - @punker barbie may you please support - I have to release a new functionality of my bot

Upvote 0
Account Banned

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

I asked the reason and waiting for the reply: I'm bot developer and I have an update to release.
CASE: 17645612 - @punker barbie may you please support - I have to release a new functionality of my bot
@punker barbie do you have any update? chaturbate support is not replying to my requests for explanation and I'm still stuck in updating my bot that is used by 100+ models per day

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie , My account got banned yesterday. I have contacted them over a day ago but no reply :( I am pretty sure I know what I got banned for and it was my fault. I was speaking with a fan about them paying me off CB. It was only a quick chat and didn't go anywhere but 5 mins later I was banned. I fucked up big and I know but do you have any idea how long a ban like this might last for? If it ever ends! I have just quit my job to cam fulltime so pretty much everything is depending on this now. Any help would be amazinggg! thankyou! xxoo

Upvote 0
@punker barbie also if it helps, this is what it says when I log into my account. It doesn't tell me much :/ thankyou!

Account Banned​

Hello @punker barbie , My account got banned yesterday. I have contacted them over a day ago but no reply :( I am pretty sure I know what I got banned for and it was my fault. I was speaking with a fan about them paying me off CB. It was only a quick chat and didn't go anywhere but 5 mins later I was banned. I fucked up big and I know but do you have any idea how long a ban like this might last for? If it ever ends! I have just quit my job to cam fulltime so pretty much everything is depending on this now. Any help would be amazinggg! thankyou! xxoo

Upvote 0
@punker barbie may you please support me: my account insidioso77 again banned - Support Case #17902919.
The only thing I can think about is "for spamming" models... I got banned from some models that are using my bot now... so banned and not able to support them.

Account Banned​

Thanks and regards,
Insy

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.