AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BANNED account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2022
Twitter Username
@Couple4voyeur
Our account was banned today, saying we accepted payment from off the site.

This is completely false. We have always obided by the rules. We had one person ask in chat which we replied no to. We cleared the room chat, he then said he sent it. Again we cleared the room chat.

We have NEVER had a payment off site and ALWAYS told people if they want to see something use TIPS.

I cant believe we got banned and the site keeps all our earnt tokens.

Our ID on stripchat was couple4voyeur01

Our account was banned today, saying we accepted payment from off the site.

This is completely false. We have always obided by the rules. We had one person ask in chat which we replied no to. We cleared the room chat, he then said he sent it. Again we cleared the room chat.

We have NEVER had a payment off site and ALWAYS told people if they want to see something use TIPS.

I cant believe we got banned and the site keeps all our earnt tokens.

Our ID on stripchat was couple4voyeur01

Hey @couple4voyeur

I had a look at this case and from what I can see, we suspended your account in order to conduct an investigation.
Please note, this is standard procedure and at times, we do need to pause an account so we can conduct a proper and thorough check of what occurred.

I can also see that the investigation was completed and your account has already been reactivated so it should be working fine now.
If it's not, please contact me directly and I would be happy to provide further assistance.

I thank you kindly for your understanding and patience.

Upvote 0
Hey @couple4voyeur

I had a look at this case and from what I can see, we suspended your account in order to conduct an investigation.
Please note, this is standard procedure and at times, we do need to pause an account so we can conduct a proper and thorough check of what occurred.

I can also see that the investigation was completed and your account has already been reactivated so it should be working fine now.
If it's not, please contact me directly and I would be happy to provide further assistance.

I thank you kindly for your understanding and patience.
Yes reactivated, so happy 😊

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.