AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancla boss

Banhammered
Feb 20, 2024
@punker barbie My account is ancla_boss and I have been banned since December 13 for an unfair reason, they already answered an email saying that all activity within my account is my responsibility, but a user who could not be in cb sent me tokens without my consent and I did the normal process to download them and it turns out that now all my work team were affected, we are about 20 people who live from this, if it is possible that you help me to investigate well and test me or something so that they see that I have nothing What to do with those people would be fine. Thank you

@punker barbie good afternoon, greetings, they gave me an answer which is that all activity in my account is my responsibility, but I did not choose who sends me their chips, I feel that it is a mistake by the support team and they want to blame me, because from the beginning They wouldn't have let the person who can't pass chips send me chips to my anchor_boss account and if it's not too much to ask, please help me get a response to the last email I sent and I'll attach it here:
-Please, there are many people involved who are being affected, at least allow my work team to continue working, I thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.