AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2022
Hi we are a studio account with 18 active model accounts.
Our studio account is active and not banned... However we seem to have an issue with uploading ID's on a regular basis.
We create new accounts for brand new models that have never worked online before and almost 50% of the time the accounts are banned within 20 minutes. It seems to be an automated system issue.

We have contacted chaturbate support about this a few times. What normally happens, is we contact support via our studio account and query what the issue is about a particular model, we then get a generic email response saying the account is banned and they will not reply etc etc.
I then have to reply explaining that I am writing from our studio account and that there has been no issue with the model's.

@punker barbie I have really struggled to fix these issues for my models. I don't think it's fair for accounts to be banned just because the ID photo quality wasn't good enough. That seems to be the main issue. Sometimes we have active accounts and we add a new model to that account and then that account gets banned. Not fair on the other model that uses that account. Please can someone look into my issue without a generic response?
The request number is 19437872 Our studio username is Night_Bigass_Moderator

Last edited:
Every time support reply, they post the same email response without actually dealing with the issue.
They ignore the body of the email and instead they reply with “account banned we will not reply again”….. but we’re a studio account that keep getting new model accounts banned when we upload ID. These models are brand new and have not broken any TOS.

They replied today to 3 of our emails and all said the same thing. They’re not even reading the emails.

Username: night_bigass_moderator
request ID (19445288)
Please help @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hi we are a studio account with 18 active model accounts.
Our studio account is active and not banned... However we seem to have an issue with uploading ID's on a regular basis.
We create new accounts for brand new models that have never worked online before and almost 50% of the time the accounts are banned within 20 minutes. It seems to be an automated system issue.

We have contacted chaturbate support about this a few times. What normally happens, is we contact support via our studio account and query what the issue is about a particular model, we then get a generic email response saying the account is banned and they will not reply etc etc.
I then have to reply explaining that I am writing from our studio account and that there has been no issue with the model's.

@punker barbie I have really struggled to fix these issues for my models. I don't think it's fair for accounts to be banned just because the ID photo quality wasn't good enough. That seems to be the main issue. Sometimes we have active accounts and we add a new model to that account and then that account gets banned. Not fair on the other model that uses that account. Please can someone look into my issue without a generic response?
The request number is 19437872 Our studio username is Night_Bigass_Moderator

Every time support reply, they post the same email response without actually dealing with the issue.
They ignore the body of the email and instead they reply with “account banned we will not reply again”….. but we’re a studio account that keep getting new model accounts banned when we upload ID. These models are brand new and have not broken any TOS.

They replied today to 3 of our emails and all said the same thing. They’re not even reading the emails.

Username: night_bigass_moderator
request ID (19445288)
Please help @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.