AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned after stopping broadcasting for 2 years and closing it voluntarily, Help @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2023
Hello @punker barbie Please help me:

I stopped streaming from 2021 and I voluntarily deleted my account, because I would stop working on the platform for health reasons.
After two years of absence, I tried to open a new account on the platform, but it was immediately blocked, for unknown reasons.
when contacting support, they sent me a message saying that the shutdown was permanent, but they never explained the reason for the shutdown.

I don't understand if I stop broadcasting and voluntarily closed my account, because I'm blocked, I need help, please, I would like to return to the platform or allow me to defend myself and present evidence.
thanks.

User: Sug4rynight
Mail: sug4rynight01@gmail.com

Hello @amandalovecraft I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #19016580
Hello @punker barbie, yes, they issued an answer, but in this one they do not explain the reason for the block, they only say that it is permanent, I consider that the block is unfair, because I did not have an active account and I was not working, that is why I need your help .

Please, it's unfair to me. How can they block me if I was not transmitting with an active account on the platform, if it was not active, how did I break the terms?

I attach a photo of the response to Ticket #19016580

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-09-07 193948.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-09-07 193948.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.