AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned again ??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2019
Hello, @punker barbie

Why after having successful video interview with Support to gan unban for the first time (January 31th), my account is banned for " for streaming recorded video content " and "failing to provide age verification for all performers who have appeared on cam " ?

First - I never streamed any recorded video content, and video interview with Support as a prove that i'm real. If it's not enough for you then we can make as many interviews as you need to confrim i'm real.

Second - There was the only one performer who appeared on a cam - ME.

Thank you for reaching out on this. I’ve confirmed with our support staff that there is still an issue with your ID, as previously explained by email. If you believe that we’ve made a mistake, you can submit new photos for review. Please be sure to provide recent photos that show without any doubt that you are the person who has appeared on cam for your account.
I've just uploaded photos

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.