AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned and issue still not resolved

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2022
Long story short:
So my account has been banned because of a miscommunication when chatting with a good model friend. I've been talking to her for a while and we always joke to each other. So she asked about my age and I said im not an adult as a joke (ofcourse i am I was just having a laugh). I immediately said i was joking ofcourse, and in the meantime somehow Chaturbate Staff responded fast and decided to ban me for it. I recognize that I should have not been joking about it and I've send a mail to explaining the situation and said that i understand the miscommunication and that Im very sorry.

Chaturbate Support decided that if i prove that I'm an adult throughout verifying my ID that they will unban me. So I've uploaded my ID and it got verified.

After being verified I've send an email saying that I'm verified, that I'm very sorry and that i understand the situation again. I shortly received mail back where they told me that my account "may have been" created prior turning 18, thats a serious violation, and by that my account will not be unbanned.

However I certainly do not recollect the idea that my account was created before turning 18, I'm fairly sure that before that age i was not active on CB. I've send a mail back, requesting my account data to confirm that my account has been created before that date. And since that last mail they've never responded back.

I would like CB to confirm that it has, because "may have been" is a vague sentence. I'm not able to request my personal information through the self serve tool due to being banned, so i need CB's help.

@punker barbie can you maybe help out? my CB account = habeebe

Status
Not open for further replies.