AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned cb account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I responded to them again can you help me tell em it was a mistake and i was just going off of what the model in the show was doing i know it sounded raxiat saying nigger but the model was having a show talking about nigger dick she go banned also but It was not my fault it was here falt for getting
me banned @punker barbie

Upvote 0
And its ok to use that word here after being banned on chaturbate? AWFUL :muted:, Please sign up to multiple other sites, be youself, get banned and get lost.

Upvote 0
And its ok to use that word here after being banned on chaturbate? AWFUL :muted:, Please sign up to multiple other sites, be youself, get banned and get lost.
Even as a black man I really dont use that word but I was because of the show the model was doing and i feel super bad and know o fucked up dont want to offend anyone and sorry for my mistakes.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.