AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for AI generated image?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2022
Hi, my account was banned last week and I despite contacting CB support 5 days ago, I still have not heard anything back and so don't really know why. I am just a normal user and I don't really do anything strange. However, more or less the day before, I was talking to a model I've known a long time about AI generated art, and I sent her some examples using the site feature for sending images in private chat. It was mostly images of dresses, with no faces, but also one image of her where I had the AI add glasses. I guess that might have triggered some kind of algorithm on CB's side? Seems a bit sketchy to use this feature if that is all it takes to trigger a ban, though.

In any case, my support case ID is 20291042 and hopefully the local support people here can help figure it out. It feels quite annoying to have been a user for many years, having spent quite a bit of money on the site, only to be banned from the site for something like this. If that was what it was.

Please help @punker barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.