AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A user said that he was underage

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 13, 2024
A user said that he was underage and I tried to tell him not to say that because it was forbidden and after a while CB banned my account, what can I do:c
I already sent an email to support regarding my case, and haven't received a reply yet.
I didn't say anything about age either, he was the only one who said it
My user name is garyclarkss, may i ask your assistance in this matter @punker barbie

The best course of action if anyone mentioned being underage would be to immediately ban them from your room, and report them.
By telling them not to say that because it's forbidden (using your own words above) it may seem as though you were allowing the situation to continue, but trying to hide it, rather than addressing it.
Maybe there is a complexity of language/translation in the interaction, but the forbidden aspect is being on the site when underage, not just stating it.

Upvote 0
A user said that he was underage and I tried to tell him not to say that because it was forbidden and after a while CB banned my account, what can I do:c
I already sent an email to support regarding my case, and haven't received a reply yet.
My user name is garyclarkss, may i ask your assistance in this matter @punker barbie
Hello @mahoi I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23341413

Upvote 0
It sounds like a chaturbate bot worked so fast that you had no time to kick that user out ot to report that user

Upvote 0
hmm, it seems that, the words may have been affected a bit by using translators, but it does still show that the model knows that being underage is not allowed and was trying to inform the user of this, that just came out differently, and if the model is still unsure what steps to take at that moment in time, he may have taken a time to figure out that reporting is the best course of action and got punished before he could take any action.

it is not really general info that reporting those kinds of violations immediately is the way to act. it just states that is prohibited to be talked about. at most he should have gotten a warning.

Upvote 0
it is not really general info that reporting those kinds of violations immediately is the way to act. it just states that is prohibited to be talked about. at most he should have gotten a warning.
This appears before every broadcast, and you have to accept it to proceed.
Especially note item 5.
Screenshot 2024-04-16 Chaturbate.png
Screenshot 2024-04-16 Chaturbate2.png

Upvote 0
Right but it sounds like the user made an account while they were underage. And then stated that they were underage. The model shouldn't be punished for a user lying when they made the account
If someone in the room says that they're underage, the broadcaster needs to act on that to comply with those terms in the screenshots.
The bottom one says your account can be terminated if you don't comply with all those terms, and point 5 includes where a broadcaster becomes aware that someone is using the platform as a minor.

Upvote 0