AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2023
@punker barbie i would like to ask a help from you on how to unbanned or what my account status on chaturbate ive been banned for almost 2 months now they said my account can work now but when i messaged them they permanently banned my account they email me and said that i was not able to comply there terms i was wondering how i was not able to do it i was verified for almost 2 yrs i work there for almost 2 yrs without any violation or site warning and my username is HeartBreakEmpressx i hope you will help me thank u

@punker barbie does my account HeartBreakEmpressx have the possibility to be back help me back my account please i dont want to celebrate Christmas wth sadness chaturbate site is the one who help me to earn and help my family and helping my grandparents for there medication please allow me to be back on the site

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.