AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for the right reason.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Idoliz3
Hello,

Yesterday I was chatting with one of the girls and suddenly got banned, at first I had no idea what I was banned for, but later I think I found out. Another user joined the room of whom I suspected was not of legal age. I made some innocent remarks about that without even thinking and without any intentions whatsoever, I'm there for the lovely girls. I re-read the terms and conditions and learned about the 0 tolerance policy about under age users and the consequences. And I firmly agree with them. So the ban was valid, according to policy. In hindsight I should have reported him and not interact with him.

But it has left me with the question if this sort of thing will result in a permanant ban or if I might be unbanned. I'm a happy viewer of chaturbate and really like the concept. If I am banned forever I wish everyone there all the best and I'll move on. But I hope idiots like me get a 2nd chance.

It got resolved. I got unbanned, I’m letting this post up though as a warning to others not to take the terms lightly. They are there for protection of the vulnerable.

Last edited:
Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.