AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned with 154504 tokens without any justification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2021
Hello, @punker barbie I am x6uldv8xdollxx, I have a serious problem with chaturbate, since October 10, 2021 they banned my work account with 154504 tokens and my passport with which I created it, I sent an email to support just I knew I was banned (they banned me one day that I was not even working online, according to a notification to my email, that's when I found out) and they only answered me several days after I had broken their rules and that is why they expelled me from the platform, they never gave me a clear reason to even give me the opportunity to repent and apologize if it was that I did something wrong without intention and for which this happened, after that I have tired of sending many messages and they did not answer me again But, I have been trying to communicate with them everywhere for almost two months, creating new emails, but even so I have not managed to get an answer, please help me, I know that if you investigate this case thoroughly you will realize what and it was not my fault and you will understand me ... the saddest thing about all this is that I had been working judiciously and saving for a long time because I have dreams to fulfill, I have 154504 tokens in my account that with a lot of hard effort I managed to get and I lost everything For no reason, this has not let me sleep in peace, my heart hurts, my soul hurts, because I trust that I did not commit any fault for this to happen to me, I am kind, my users, respectful, always pleasing you, you can also notice that in my almost 37,000 followers and a 100% satisfaction, I have been working with chaturbate for about two years and something like this has never happened to me, please help me solve this problem I am very desperate, because also This page is my only source of income and I am the head of my household, please it is only fair that after all this time someone listen to me and help me.
Thank you very much, I am attentive to your response. @punker barbie 🙏🙏

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello, @x6uldv8xdollxx

Let me know if you still need help and we will see how to solve the problem, if there is a solution
hello, @srsmithlol if you please help me, I still have not received any response from chaturbate, in the last message they sent me it was about 20 days ago and they told me that my block is permanent and they will not answer my messages again .. I am puzzled because still I do not understand why they banned me if I never commit mistakes, much less am I going to risk knowing that I have accumulated savings of so many 154,504 tokens ... please help me, I don't know what to do to make them listen to me ...

x6uldv8xdollxx @punker barbie

Reactions: srsmithlol
Upvote 0
@x6uldv8xdollxx

Remember to send the email with which the account is linked, otherwise they do not respond to you, also remember to only send ONE EMAIL, if you send more than one, they will reject you

When you solve, you thank me for instagram :) @sr_smithlol

Write the following to this email

To: support@chaturbate.com
Subject: I have a problem with my account and I want to collect my tokens

Email: Hello Chaturbate, I have a problem with my account, I am banned and I don't know what the reason is, I would like to receive help because this problem has affected me a lot economically

I have tokens in the account and I want to collect them, I hope you can help me.

My username is: (Add your username here)

Thank you

Upvote 0
@x6uldv8xdollxx

Remember to send the email with which the account is linked, otherwise they do not respond to you, also remember to only send ONE EMAIL, if you send more than one, they will reject you

When you solve, you thank me for instagram :) @sr_smithlol

Write the following to this email

To: support@chaturbate.com
Subject: I have a problem with my account and I want to collect my tokens

Email: Hello Chaturbate, I have a problem with my account, I am banned and I don't know what the reason is, I would like to receive help because this problem has affected me a lot economically

I have tokens in the account and I want to collect them, I hope you can help me.

My username is: (Add your username here)

Thank you
@srsmithlol Of course, the emails sent are from my email linked to the banned account and that is precisely why they no longer answer me, help me @punker barbie account: x6uldv8xdollxx

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.