AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned won’t let me cash out tokens on Chaterbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2023
Hi. So I just started chaterbate a few days ago and I’ve made a good amount of money that I was really counting on and it seems like I’ve been banned for no reason. I’ve messaged chaterbate about it but it looks like from what im reading they’re not very responsive. Has anyone had luck? They should at least let you cash out if they’re going to randomly ban you. Im so frustrated with chaterbate and they’re becoming a problem in my eyes. I hope they restore my account.

Hello @Kissinkaitbarlow Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Hey my username is babyangelxxxlil and they gave me my account back and said everything would be back to normal but it says that I’m suspended from broadcasting still and wont let me cash my tokens. It says it’s unable to convert them and to contact support. I haven’t heard anything. I would like to cash my tokens and be able to resume broadcasting like they said I could.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.