AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2023
Hi @punker barbie

I'm sorry for bothering you, as I'm sure you get a lot of these messages, but I'm trying to help out a CB model, going by the name of Just_Bambi

She was banned last week for unknown reasons. I was watching the show the moment she got banned & I immediately contacted her via instagram. She said she didn't know what happened & what she did to get banned, but I was adamant it was a mistake & that she would get her account back quickly.

I realize this may come across as biased, but I do think it matters. She is not only a very kind & appreciative person overall, but also *extremely* strict about the rules, so I find it genuinely hard to believe that she truly did something to warrant a ban. I know this because she's temporarily banned me once after we spoke via PM on CB about me becoming an uncle & saying my niece is the "cutest little girl I ever saw".
She reached out via Instagram to apologize & explain it wasn't personal & only temporary but that she didn't want to take any risks with that kind of language (I would add these messages, but since that counts as sharing personal info, I won't do it here).

It was an honest mistake & I didn't blame her, but this proves 2 things:
- She's kind enough to reach out & explain the situation.
- She is strict about the rules & is clearly very unlikely to break them herself.

She did tell me that there was a user (the night she got banned) that accused her of "racism" simply bc she was using black toys. Maybe this person was "trolling" & decided to report her based on ideas of "racism". I truly don't know. It's honestly the only thing I can think of, because she wasn't break any rules at all the last show she did.

After a few days, she was notified by the CB support team that her ban would be lifted, although apparently they did not specify as to why she was banned in the first place. That same night, her account was banned again before she even did a show & she hasn't heard anything since.

Again, I'm sorry to have to bother you with this, but this model is someone I've talked to privately & have grown to care about. At least I want her main/only source of income to come back. I hope you understand.

If there's anything you could do to help, we would all greatly appreciate it!

Thanks for reading & have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.