AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Be careful of Fan club

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwoo1999

Banhammered
Feb 10, 2023
I paid 1500 tokens for 3 months of a fan club for a model. I challenged her that she was not giving any pictures or discounts for ticket shows and it was a waste of money. The model blocked me from the room. I asked CB for a refund of the tokens for the 2 months remaining, but they basically said too bad, so sad. You have no recourse.

I will never get a fan club membership again after this experience. CB cannot be trusted to protect their customers. I also only load enough tokens to use that evening. I just do not trust this site anymore.

I paid 1500 tokens for 3 months of a fan club for a model. I challenged her that she was not giving any pictures or discounts for ticket shows and it was a waste of money. The model blocked me from the room. I asked CB for a refund of the tokens for the 2 months remaining, but they basically said too bad, so sad. You have no recourse.

I will never get a fan club membership again after this experience. CB cannot be trusted to protect their customers. I also only load enough tokens to use that evening. I just do not trust this site anymore.
You saw what was included in fan club before joining, the model didn't owe you anything and CB didn't owe you a refund. You were acting like a dick demanding extra perks from the model, glad you got blocked.

Upvote 0
I am a fan club member only because I want to support her. I don't care about the perks. I don't even know what they are. :)

Same here. But I can understand an unhappy viewer if the camgirl specifies somewhere that being a member of her fanclub means entitles you to a few perks.
I'm not surprised CB will not refund though, as I guess the most part of the membership fee goes into their pockets... :blush:

Did it say in her bio or somwhere else that extra pics and ticket show discounts are perks of being a fanclub member?

Good question. :)

Upvote 0
(From Chaturbate)
For Members...

Subscribe to your favorite broadcaster's fan club. As a fan club member, you will be seen with a green username in chat, and you will receive free access to all of your favorite broadcasters' Fan Club Exclusive Content. There is no limit to how many fan clubs you can join. You can easily cancel a fan club by clicking "My Profile" on the top right of the site, and going to the "Memberships" tab.

....... SO if the model didn't post anywhere in his/her bio or chat what extra's you get, then all your getting is the GREEN username & supporting the model. Kind of like clicking FOLLOW. Unless its listed somewhere on there page or chat, don't expect any extra's beyond GREEN name & supporting them another way.

Upvote 0
Did it say in her bio or somwhere else that extra pics and ticket show discounts are perks of being a fanclub member?

^^ This. And also, OP, make sure you don’t hold any model accountable to the same perks a different model offers. Each model is free to do as much or as little as they want (or do nothing at all). Just in case your reason for expecting lots of extras as a fan club member was because “well, that’s what Model A gives members.”

Unless they specifically advertised one thing and did another, there’s no issue here.

Upvote 0

If they claimed there would be discounts then they are in the wrong, but if they did not and you just assumed that then that's on you.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
This is what I mentioned in another post where a model asked about fan clubs and starting one.
Guys have expectations and they should not, it's wrong and stupid. Some models MAY give a discount or free access to ticket shows or discounted tip menu items, free "games" or they promise new vids/pics bi-daily, weekly, monthly, etc but this doesn't mean that it's every model automatically. Like everyone has said, if there was nothing anywhere to suggest or imply you get extra perks or what specifically those are, that is on you. Always read the label before you buy.

Upvote 0

So you paid for a fan club membership without looking into what the fan club included? Then you give the model a hard time because you didnt get what YOU want based on assumptions?
After telling her it was a "waste of money" joining her fan club, I can see why she blocked you.
And then you blame CB because you purchased something you did not research.

You... The problem here is you, not the model, not CB

Upvote 0
this is like demanding discounted tickets to a sports game because you bought a jersey.

Upvote 0
I actually joined a fan club recently to support a model, although not on Chaturbate. Two other guys did so too, around the same time as me. I have no motive in joining other than supporting her.

From the outside looking in though, it seems that all that has done is put her in a flap whereby she feels she constantly has the need to create exclusive fan club content. I can't help but feel we should all just cancel and tip her the membership amount every month and reduce her stress.

Upvote 0
^^ This. And also, OP, make sure you don’t hold any model accountable to the same perks a different model offers. Each model is free to do as much or as little as they want (or do nothing at all). Just in case your reason for expecting lots of extras as a fan club member was because “well, that’s what Model A gives members.”

Unless they specifically advertised one thing and did another, there’s no issue here.
She told me there were perks, so there is an issue here.

Upvote 0
So you paid for a fan club membership without looking into what the fan club included? Then you give the model a hard time because you didnt get what YOU want based on assumptions?
After telling her it was a "waste of money" joining her fan club, I can see why she blocked you.
And then you blame CB because you purchased something you did not research.

You... The problem here is you, not the model, not CB
Except I did inquire what I would get before joining.

Upvote 0
HEY GUESS WHAT?! WE'RE CAM GIRLS AND WHEN OUR INCOME SUFFERS WE RETRACT DISCOUNTS.

NEWS FLASH.

Upvote 0
She promised discounts before I joined. It is bitches like you that give cam girls a bad name.
MY DUDE

Hi. I get that you're feeling a little defensive here because everyone kinda dogpiled on you in this thread but there's no reason to go around calling people bitches.

Now in your original post, at no point did you clarify that she explicitly promised something then didn't give it. You never said that. So lashing out at people for asking that question seems a LITTLE intense?

Your name-calling in here makes me wonder if you were abusive to her also. If that is the case, (i'd be super curious to see the chat transcript of exactly how you approached her about this) then I don't blame her. I don't give perks (or anything) to folks who are abusive.

Now if you politely asked, and if you were promised things that were not delivered NO ONE HERE is going to say you're in the wrong.

But you know, you had to go around calling folks "bitches" so that makes us kinda think you might be the one with the issue...

Upvote 0

Boo-hoo, jwoo...

The model got a measly $75 in her pocket (That doesn't even cover my Comcast Xfinity bill for one month) while you got three months' worth of fan club access, and you've got the nerve to challenge her? I'm glad to see that CB finally sided with the model for a change, instead of catering to butthurt members.

Why does this guy's name look familiar?

Upvote 0

this man is supporting the model with his OWN MONEY 1500tokens

I don't see why the model can't give discount to the fan supporting him
If she can't that's fine. NO PROBLEM. Tell him politely and no need to kick him but a silence is fine.

Chaturbate support are piece of shit, be as rude as possible to them
I got my refund from private I was scammed although bunch of fucker here said I will not. remember it's your money and the chaturbate decide if refund. not people here that's try to discourage you to stop getting your money back.

though fan club / social are the most money wasted in my opinion. if you love the model. tip for tits or private. I don't respect guy that stuck on 1 model. They are nothing speacial, there are better looking girl always.

Upvote 0
this man is supporting the model with his OWN MONEY 1500tokens

I don't see why the model can't give discount to the fan supporting him
If she can't that's fine. NO PROBLEM. Tell him politely and no need to kick him but a silence is fine.

Chaturbate support are piece of shit, be as rude as possible to them
I got my refund from private I was scammed although bunch of fucker here said I will not. remember it's your money and the chaturbate decide if refund. not people here that's try to discourage you to stop getting your money back.

though fan club / social are the most money wasted in my opinion. if you love the model. tip for tits or private. I don't respect guy that stuck on 1 model. They are nothing speacial, there are better looking girl always.
She kicked him because in his own words he challenged her in chat that it was a waste of money. If she promised discounts and didn't deliver them i get it but i suspect it was a miscommunication.

Why would she respond politely to that???

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.