AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Be careful of Fan club

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwoo1999

Banhammered
Feb 10, 2023
I paid 1500 tokens for 3 months of a fan club for a model. I challenged her that she was not giving any pictures or discounts for ticket shows and it was a waste of money. The model blocked me from the room. I asked CB for a refund of the tokens for the 2 months remaining, but they basically said too bad, so sad. You have no recourse.

I will never get a fan club membership again after this experience. CB cannot be trusted to protect their customers. I also only load enough tokens to use that evening. I just do not trust this site anymore.

because man is paying 1500tokens?

stupid entiltiled bitch.

No matter how much someone tips, that doesn’t mean they can treat a model badly and expect to not get banned.

We obviously don’t know the full story from OP’s posts. There could have been some miscommunication between them or something could have come up in the model’s personal life where she wasn’t doing ticket shows/posting pictures because of that. And instead of discreetly messaging her OP could have gone into her public chat, insulted her (and possibly called her a bitch like he called another model here on his first response) and basically killed the whole vibe of the room because of a miscommunication. If something like that happened, I’d say he deserved a ban.

Or, she could have promised those perks with no intention of ever fulfilling them. Then OP could have politely asked what was up and she could have banned him. In which case, like stated before, no one here would be on her side.

But aside from that, calling someone who actually did politely respond to you an entitled bitch is totally unwarranted. Both of your posts on this thread were needlessly aggressive. Why even come to this forum or camsites if you have such a negative view on both?

Upvote 0
because man is paying 1500tokens?

stupid entiltiled bitch.
So if I pay you 1500 ($75) I should get to be abusive to you? And you should respond politely? Or is that different because you're a man and I'm a woman?

Money does not mean you get to treat people however you want. But you know, the Bitch word sure is getting a LOT of use around here. Men like you do seem get very angry and stomp their little feets and tap their mean words on their keyboards when they learn that in fact PAYMENT is not a license to be abusive and in fact they cannot control women with their $$$

Huh. Must be really tough for you. I hope swearing at me made you feel better cos it highly amused me.

Upvote 0
How is this relevant to me when I was told by the model this is what I would be getting?
The ability to send a PM to the model is a perk of FC membership (just don't always *expect* a response).
Having a green username is a perk of FC membership.
Being noticed by the model on joining the room can be a perk of FC membership.
Showing support to the model is a perk of FC membership.
Expecting discounted shows and photos, unless specifically told that was a perk of FC membership, is entitled behaviour.

Upvote 0
Am I the only one who thinks kuwie and OP are the same person? Certainly seem to have the same limited vocabulary.

Upvote 0
then shut up bitch, if you not providing service I pay for

Give the man money back, dumb whore
Fun fact with that attitude you arent entitled to a service, even if you paid for it. 🙂

❤️

Upvote 0
Am I the only one who thinks kuwie and OP are the same person? Certainly seem to have the same limited vocabulary.
No. It's painfully obvious. Really abusive guys are actually a rarity on these forums in my (admittedly limited) experience. For two to turn up in the same thread, both with the same tendency to throw the word "bitch" around freely, is too much of a coincidence.

Upvote 0
then shut up bitch, if you not providing service I pay for

Give the man money back, dumb whore

You see, paying for one vaguely described service doesn’t erase the requirement to follow the other room rules, too. If you join a fan club, buy a private show, and proceed to verbally abuse people, you’re probably getting banned.

You didn’t buy the right to ignore the rules. Be a better human.

Upvote 0
One model does not represent all models but the fact you think her actions spill onto the reputations of others says way more about you and how you view women than anything about her. You're abusive.

Upvote 0
Lol this topic has gone a little wild...

HEY GUESS WHAT?! WE'RE CAM GIRLS AND WHEN OUR INCOME SUFFERS WE RETRACT DISCOUNTS.

NEWS FLASH.

And you have all the rights in the world to do so. But maybe a little transparency - e.g by keeping the Club membership conditions up-to-date - would help avoid unhappy users such as the creator of this topic. ;)

Upvote 0

And you have all the rights in the world to do so. But maybe a little transparency - e.g by keeping the Club membership conditions up-to-date - would help avoid unhappy users such as the creator of this topic. ;)
Agreed but honestly I don't think any precautions would change how this type of people behave. Abusive members will always find an excuse to be abusive.

Upvote 0
An entitled member calling someone else an entitled bitch. That's pretty funny.

This is interesting, because I had just made a Facebook post yesterday about "men" who think that just because they treat a woman to dinner, he gets to behave like an ass and mistreat her after that...while throwing it in her face that he'd bought her dinner ("WhAt AbOuT aLl ThE tHiNgS i Do FoR yOu???").

Kudos to that model for kicking you to the curb, and realizing that no amount of money is worth being mistreated. And you're not fooling us here with all of these ACF accounts you keep making. Give it a rest. Happy Valentine's Day. Go rub one out. LOVE ON YOURSELF TODAY.

love yourself netflix GIF by Queer Eye

Upvote 0
bunch of useless hoes opinion🙄
your boss is users and the site

bunch of simp soyboy losers are the reason hoes think they are superior
sit the fuck down, you take money to get naked. don't act like you are queen.
fucking whore

Upvote 0
you're welcome to not talk to us and don't visit us and don't give us any of your money if you don't like "hoes", nobody's asking you to.

the reason you're still here is because you're so immature and insecure you feel the need of convincing people here of something or at least get their free attention since nobody will pay you any mind if not out of anger.

it's really sad and I pity you

Upvote 0
Totally, bitches!

It looks so pathetic to watch a grown man throw a tantrum online like this. They want to see you naked then the moment they find a boundary .. they hate you, you're all bitches and whores lol. That is some deep internalized stuff right there and absolutely no self awareness or ability to control themselves when they're angry.

Upvote 0

Any reasonable person would be cool with it and wouldn't have a fit on a totally separate forum about it. Our room, our bodies, our emotions, our rules.

Upvote 0
bunch of useless hoes opinion🙄
your boss is users and the site

bunch of simp soyboy losers are the reason hoes think they are superior
sit the fuck down, you take money to get naked. don't act like you are queen.
fucking whore

Buhbye, incel loser!

Upvote 0
Totally, bitches!

It looks so pathetic to watch a grown man throw a tantrum online like this. They want to see you naked then the moment they find a boundary .. they hate you, you're all bitches and whores lol. That is some deep internalized stuff right there and absolutely no self awareness or ability to control themselves when they're angry.

The closest non-internet example I can equate it to are the guys who intentionally get themselves thrown out of a nightclub after being rejected by women, because they think it redeems some of their masculinity or something. They’d rather make a scene like an asshole than repeatedly be confronted with their own failures.

Upvote 0
Soyboy? wtf does that mean? He's saying everyone here is vegetarians as an insult? Homie's a nut 🤷‍♀️

ETA; Or is he a bacon slurping turkey gobbler? Lol just kidding. I eat meat too. Just don't see why we're involving soy in any of this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Soyboy? wtf does that mean? He's saying everyone here is vegetarians as an insult? Homie's a nut 🤷‍♀️

ETA; Or is he a bacon slurping turkey gobbler? Lol just kidding. I eat meat too. Just don't see why we're involving soy in any of this.

I have no idea, other than it seems to be used exclusively by people who suck at “responding politely.”

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I have no idea, other than it seems to be used exclusively by people who suck at “responding politely.”
I googled it. It is a term used by dumbasses to say other guys lack the weird, psycho hyper-masculine traits they think are desirable in a man. As far as I understand like wife beaters and mass shooters wouldn't be soy boys, or guys who like to hunt and pull apart animals with their bare hands, and drink cups of blood or something, would not be soy boys. You know, the type that thinks it makes them homosexual to wear deodorant, and that being gay or Bi is a bad thing aka crazy dipshits. I think it comes from that thing where they used to say men who didn't eat meat, lacked aggression, and weren't "real men". Fucking psychos. I think it's a term primarily used by Neanderthals who never get laid.

Upvote 0

its some alt-right insult. there was this batshit crazy theory that soybeans can cause an increase in estrogen and a decrease in testosterone because of the isoflavone that can act like estrogen. there was a study done on how isoflavone in soybeans affects male rats. a bunch of morons who dont understand science or that humans arn't rats and will metabolize soybeans differently. there has never been a recreation of the study on actual human men.

liberal people are more likely to eat soybased foods therefore liberal men are women because of the alledged estrogen. it's fucking stupid.

Upvote 0
I googled it. It is a term used by dumbasses to say other guys lack the weird, psycho hyper-masculine traits they think are desirable in a man. As far as I understand like wife beaters and mass shooters wouldn't be soy boys, or guys who like to hunt and pull apart animals with their bare hands, and drink cups of blood or something, would not be soy boys. You know, the type that thinks it makes them homosexual to wear deodorant, and that being gay or Bi is a bad thing aka crazy dipshits. I think it comes from that thing where they used to say men who didn't eat meat, lacked aggression, and weren't "real men". Fucking psychos.

Ah, ok. That makes a lot of sense given the types of guys I’ve seen use the term.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.