AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Be careful of Fan club

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwoo1999

Banhammered
Feb 10, 2023
I paid 1500 tokens for 3 months of a fan club for a model. I challenged her that she was not giving any pictures or discounts for ticket shows and it was a waste of money. The model blocked me from the room. I asked CB for a refund of the tokens for the 2 months remaining, but they basically said too bad, so sad. You have no recourse.

I will never get a fan club membership again after this experience. CB cannot be trusted to protect their customers. I also only load enough tokens to use that evening. I just do not trust this site anymore.

its some alt-right insult. there was this batshit crazy theory that soybeans can cause an increase in estrogen and a decrease in testosterone because of the isoflavone that can act like estrogen. there was a study done on how isoflavone in soybeans affects male rats. a bunch of morons who dont understand science or that humans arn't rats and will metabolize soybeans differently. there has never been a recreation of the study on actual human men.

liberal people are more likely to eat soybased foods therefore liberal men are women because of the alledged estrogen. it's fucking stupid.
Ok thank you for the more in depth history. That is nuts. Lol... or maybe I should say it's beans.

Upvote 0
its some alt-right insult. there was this batshit crazy theory that soybeans can cause an increase in estrogen and a decrease in testosterone because of the isoflavone that can act like estrogen. there was a study done on how isoflavone in soybeans affects male rats. a bunch of morons who dont understand science or that humans arn't rats and will metabolize soybeans differently. there has never been a recreation of the study on actual human men.

liberal people are more likely to eat soybased foods therefore liberal men are women because of the alledged estrogen. it's fucking stupid.

It never ceases to amaze me how those types will believe batshit theories like this without a second thought. But if you present them with basic scientific shit like “medicine helps people,” they waste years of their lives defaming and publicly harassing the doctor that told them so.

Oh well. Sorry for the tangent!

Upvote 0
bunch of useless hoes opinion🙄
your boss is users and the site

bunch of simp soyboy losers are the reason hoes think they are superior
sit the fuck down, you take money to get naked. don't act like you are queen.
fucking whore
There are a lot of potential responses to this, but in this case I don't think it warrants anything more than an exasperated "For Fuck's Sake".

Upvote 0
Interesting thread. A couple of thoughts. Op was upset and I think he left out some details in the original post. He says he confronted her in chat, but he does not say if it was public or private chat. Op also initially did not clarify that he was promised one this and then delivered another. I have been bumming around CB for a little over a year and in that time, I have noticed quite a bit of bait and switch from broadcasters, especially Russian Studio workers. This post has the hallmarks of one of those situations. To the op I say, the longer you hang around CB, the more likely you are to get burned by a bad broadcaster. It happens to most of us. For me, I have made it a rule to stick to independent non-studio broadcasters. They tend to value their members more. You will learn how to spot them over time. Also, count the number of greens in their user list. A worker with lots of green members is probably someone that earns loyalty and is rewarded as such.

I am also seeing some name calling in this thread, which is wrong. I see the op calling mika_kedi a bitch, but it seems like he might be responding to her attacking him right off the bat and calling him a dick first, so in this case, they both are in the wrong.

Kuwie, well, he is just a waste of time human being that no one should even acknowledge none the less respond to.

Upvote 0
To the op I say,
Wondering if this person makes a habit of talking to himself in this sort of third-person'esque way.... (please stop making new accounts. Take care.)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.